Chapter 6 - One x Day x Vacation!

Killua: Vacation? That's the best thing yet!

Gon: But you said you want the exam to be more exciting.

Killua: Yeah but-

CHRIS: OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH! I DO NOT OWN HXH. AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOO MANY WEEKS! SCHOOL GIVES TOO MUCH PROJECT!

Kurapika: Leorio you pervert!

Leorio: AAAAHHH! *Runs away from rampaging Kurapika* Please vote, read and comment!

After hours of traveling the airship landed on an island, there are 27 of us left. I was changing my clothes then, I guess I don't have much to wear anymore besides these dress that I'm sure Arista packed for me. Adventuring is hard, why would she pack my bag with thick clothes?

From the window, I saw Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio already came down. They seems to be looking for me, shoot, gotta go. I wore my coat still in disguise and went down. Why bother? I guess I just like it. And used to it hanging on my head, makes me look cool.

"Gon! Huh? Leorio?" I greeted Gon from the airship going down the stairs and noticed that Leorio is rather looking ill.

"Something wrong?"

"I knew I should have taken pills for motion sickness... wahh"

"Ew, you look like you're wasted!" I said

"Go let that out somewhere!" Killua shouted.

"Welcome to our hotel" Greeted the two old man and woman.

"Are you a proctor?" Hanzo asked.

"I wonder" The old lady said.

"We have rooms for all of you, and by the way, the chairman left a message for all of you"

"Message?" Gon repeated.

"For all the applicants, enjoy your stay in the island for three days" The old woman said.

"Yes! A break!" Leorio cheered finally recovering from his motion sickness.

"Wait! Before you go, each room would be 10 million jenny" The old woman said loudly with her hand signing to stop.

"What?! 10 million jenny?!" The crown said in chorus.

"Do you expect us applicants to have that kind of money?!" Leorio shouted.

"Can I borrow a phone? I'll call my father to send you the money" I said

"Sure, it's right over there" The old man commanded.

"Are you serious?!" Leorio asked.

"What?" I replied

"Shoko! I didn't know you were so rich!" Leorio said in the spotlight and with the sun in his background while he is on his knees.

"Is.. that a compliment?" I asked.

"We do have an answer to these kinds of problems like yours. You just have to find something that you can trade for a room. Your room depends on what kind of item you trade." The old man explained.

"Naruhodo" I said and quickly turned to Killua and Gon.

"Guys! Let's go!" I took their hands and went into the sea.

"Wait!" They said in unison.

"Jeez, kids these days are so energetic even in times of trouble." Leorio said.