Chapter 5 - In x One x Swift x Second

CHRIS: Hey, minna! How's my story going so far?

GON: Did you like it?

KILLUA: Well, we hope you keep reading and voting!

SHOKO: I hope you enjoy this chappy!

KURAPIKA: Let's begin!

GON & KILLUA: CHRISTA_ARSENAL DOES NOT OWN HXH! :D

"I knew it! He layed a trap in that candle!" Gon couldn't care less about the situation. Instead he dashed infront of the pale man and put out his candle with a single blow. He smiled and chuckled after seeing the pale man's face.

"Good job, Gon" I greeted him.

"Then it's my turn!" Leorio confidently said. The next opponent revealed his or should I say her face. Yes, she was a woman, pink hair and green eyes. Pale white skin and sharp slanted eyes.

"I want to gamble." She quickly said surprising Leorio.

"Gamble? What are we betting for?"

"Time" She smirked.

"Well? Do you agree or not?" Leorio hesitated.

"Suppose I get the wrong answer, How are we going to verify it?" He asked. D-Don't tell me-!

"I'll let you do an examination of my body thoroughly until you are satisfied" She smiled, she knows that she'll win this round and was confident from the very start.

Leorio's pervertedness took over him. It's confirmed, we are going to lose this match.

"How horrible" Kurapika was facepalmed.

"That perverted old man!" Killua insulted.

"What do you mean?" Gon asked.

"I bet 10 hours that you're a man!"

"Just as expected" The three of us said in unison sweatdropped and facepalmed.

"Why? How do you know what he'll bet?"

"Then you may examine me now" I covered Gon's eyes.

"W-Wait! S-Shoko!" He kept struggling. When the examination was over I let go of him. Leorio's hands are smoking. The hentai smoke!

"Look at his face, grinning like the perverted person he is" I whispered.

"Leorio!" As soon as Kurapika's voice reached him, Leorio snapped out of his fantasy world.

"It's you turn now" The woman said with a creepy smile on her face.

It took time for him to think of something. He was panicking and could not think of something to bet on.

"I got it! Let's settle this rock-paper-scissor match!" He confidently said.

"Alright then, ready?"

"Ready go!" They lended the same thought, rock. It was a tie, but what will they choose next? What will she use next? That was probably what Leorio was thinking about now.

"I'll tell you what I'll use then, paper" She laughed.

"Leorio! Use scissors! Scissors always beat paper!!"

"Yosh!" Looks like he's made up his mind.

"Ready go!" I thought he would do what Gon said, but this time we lost. We lost 50 hours of our remaining time to pass the trick tower.