Chapter 4 - Anita x Versus x Killua?

CHRIS: Hi, Christa here.

Killua: Thank you for reading Accursed Love

Kurapika: Keep reading and voting!

Gon: Enjoy!

Leorio: CHRISTA_ARSENAL DOES NOT OWN HXH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rode the airship for the next phase of the exam. Kurapika and Leorio sat down resting their bodies. While Gon and Killua are energetically laughing with each other.

"Gon! Let's go explore the airship!"

"Sure!"

"Are you coming too, Shoko?"

"Yeah!" I followed them after puting my bag next to Kurapika. I was tired, but I want to spend more time with Killua and Gon.

"Staff only" Gon read the sign.

"Let's go" Killua said.

"But it said that we're not allowed to go in"

"That's why it's called exploring" We went inside and found out that it was a pilot room.

"Wow, so this is where they drive" I said. We didn't noticed that there was a man in front of us.

"Oi, if you're not doing anything go get me some tea."

"If you let me use the airship, then I'll prepare you tea" Killua said smiling. The pilot realized that we're examiners and threw us out.

"Jeez, he's mean" I said. We explored every area of the airship and found things that we haven't seen.

"Man, let's go explore the other room"

"Yeah" I noticed that Killua stopped.

"Killua?" Me and Gon said in unison.

"Nothing" He might have noticed something, or someone tailing him.

Later...

"My family has high expectations from me, but I don't see why I need to live up to their expectations"

"Amazing, so all of you are assassins?" I asked admiring the silver haired boy.

"Yeah, how 'bout you Gon?"

"My father is a hunter, he left me after I was born. I only see him in pictures, and I don't know anything about him eaither. I live in my aunt's Mitto's house, but she was like a mother to me."

"That's so cute!"

"So? What about you?" Killua and Gon are staring at me, expecting some great stories about my family.

"Me? Well, my mother died when I was 4 and after 2 years, my father remarried. An ordinary woman but rich."

"I see.." Killua's eyes turned from tamed to wild. He sensed something again? He hurried and looked at the corridor nearby. But there was no one there.

"Killua? What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing.."

"You know what? Let's go get some tea or coffee or whatever. I'm thirsty" I said rubbing my stomach.

We went to the tables and chairs and drink some tea, I don't like tea so I drink coffee.

"May I join you? My name is Anita" The girl with a black hair pigtails and black eyes appeared in front of us.