4. I can't anymore

TW:Suicide
                       M
I can't live with the constant nagging anymore. It seems the only person who loves me and cares about me is Jack and I've fallen for him but he would probably hate me if I told him that. I look down at my slit wrists and think to myself I wanna end it all, alone in my room. I walk to school with that thought still surfacing in my brain. I meet up with Jack and he starts talking about death and I responded to him by saying "I think I'm better off dead" then looked at my shoes. He gave me a look of concern and asked "can I see your wrists?" I look back up slowly. I look at him speechless  and start to panic. So I ran. Ran as fast as I could. Home, once I got there I gathered the things I needed to shut out all the voices in my head.
                       J
I saw Mark run and all I could do was follow him, luckily I took track for two years. I follow him to what I presume to be his house. He ran inside and I ran after him. Once I got in his house I saw that he had a gun to his head. "Mark no, stop!" I shouted. He shook his head "why should I?, this is not where I belong... your gonna miss me when I'm gone" he said. I look him in his chocolate brown eyes and say "Mark don't do this think of the people you'll hurt by doing this". "No one loves me.." he said. "What about your parents?" I said calmly. "My mom beat me, and my dad loved me but... He died f-from c... cancer" he stuttered out. "You forgot someone Mark, you forgot me.. I love you. And if you kill yourself I will kill myself too" I said with a sob. I watched as Mark slowly lowered the gun "y-you.. love me?" He said shakily. All I could do was nod. "Prove it" he said. I leaned in and kissed him.