8. I can't explain

SMUT
                       J
We pull up to my house and as soon as we're in the door Mark is pushing me against it kissing me hungrily. He pulls away and I grab his wrist and practically dragging him to my room. I push him onto the bed and instantly climb on top of him and stratiling his waist. I pull at the hem of his shirt. He get what I'm trying to do and slides it over his head. I soon do the same. I'm working at his belt quickly sliding it off. I'm about to slid off his pants off when he flips our position and now he's on top. He does the same with my belt and is quick to slid my pants off pulling my boxers with it. I gasp at the sudden air meeting my member. He wastes no time to get out of his jeans and boxers. "Do you have lube?" He asks. I quickly gesture to my bedside drawer. He grabs the lube and slicks up three fingers. He slides the first finger in and I feel jolt of pleasure and pain. He slides the second one in and makes a scissor motion. By now the pleasure has over come the pain. He slid the third one in and started thrusting and then he got my sweet spot. I moaned loudly a bucked my hips. He took his fingers out and I whimpered from the lack of warmth but it was quickly replaced by Mark's member. He stayed still letting me adjust to his size. When he did start moving he instantly hit my prostate "mhmm Mark please" I moaned out while bucking my hips. "What do you want me to do baby boy?" He purred. "Mhm fuck me daddy" I whimpered out. With that he smirked and started thrusting into me hitting my sweet spot with each thrust. "Aha harder daddy" I moaned. He thrusted harder and deeper. "Can I cum daddy?" I ask. "Not yet baby" he purrs. I have to use all my strength to not cum. He leans down and says "cum for me baby boy" he says in a gruff voice. I cum all over both our chests. And after a few more thrusts he fills me with his fluid (I cringed writing that). He collapsed next to me. And we both fell asleep.

/ that was my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if its shit 😈/