2.5

Luke

"I'm sorry Luke I can't see you anymore" Mia said who was about to cry I held her hand and I said

"No don't do this Mia, don't listen to your father I don't care what he says I love you and you love me right" She let go of my hand putting her hand on my cheek and I held onto it and she said

"I'm sorry Luke" she took her hand away from my cheek and walked off getting into the car she was gone out of my life.

My eyes opened quickly and I sat up seeing I was in the tent with Mia at my side sleeping peacefully. I guess Mia going back home was getting to me as well but I didn't want to lose her. I laid back down wrapping my arms around her pulling her close to me giving her a little kiss on the cheek. I just wish she could stay in Australia forever.

Mia

I woke up the next morning seeing Luke had he's arms wrapped around me tightly. I slowly turned around to face Luke trying to wake him up knowing in the middle of the night something was wrong.

"Luke, wake up" I said. Luke was slowly waking up opening his eyes and smiling at me.

"Morning beautiful" Luke said.

"What was wrong last night? You kept tossing and turning" I said.

"I'm fine don't worry about me beautiful just a bad dream that's all, now let's go have breakfast" Luke said giving me a quick kiss soon getting up and walking out the tent, I followed behind grabbing breakfast as well.

Later that night we were all getting ready to head to the glow in the dark party in Surfers Paradise. We were all wearing white and having pre drinks before leaving the camping site and waiting for the taxi.

"Do you girls reckon tonight is the night, Connor and Troye kiss"? Izzy asked.

"Who knows anything could happen tonight" Emma said taking a sip of her drink. The taxi finally arrived and we all hopped into the taxi bus on our way to surfers.

"Let's have a great night and have no drama's" Ashton said.

"Yes sir" I said laughing.

We were all dancing away in the club, we had glow in the dark paint all over us and dancing together. Luke leaned in to talk in my ear.

"Do you want a drink? The guys and I are going to the bar" Luke asked.

"Yes please" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I started dancing forgetting everything around me and soon lost the group of girls dancing. I felt two arms wrap around me knowing it wasn't Luke. I turned around shoving the man off me.

"Please go away" I said disguised looking around for Luke or at least someone.

"Why, I think you're pretty let's dance" He said.

"I have a boyfriend" I said

"Oh yeah, where is this boyfriend of yours" He asked smirking. I noticed Luke behind him soon tapping him on the shoulders. The man turned around looking at Luke. "Who are you"? He asked.

"The boyfriend, now fuck off" Luke said

"Alright calm down" He said soon walking off bumping into Luke but he didn't do anything Luke walked over to me giving me my drink.

"Everything okay" Luke asked.

"I'm fine just glad you showed up in time" I said giving him a quick kiss. Luke grabbed my hand guiding me back to the group so I was safe and near him and other people. I didn't want to go back to Sydney because I felt trapped since my family is there but being in the Gold Coast with just my friends I felt free and didn't want to leave.

I was in the taxi bus with everyone who were laughing or making out with someone, Connor and Troye left early and did who knows what. I was busy making out with Luke in the back with everyone teasing us. It seemed once we got out of the bus we all went our separate ways and into the tents. Luke took no time taking his shirt off and soon smashing his lips into mine again, we didn't care that we were covered in paint and getting the covers dirty, we were drunk and just wanted each other. Luke started kissing down my neck turning me on, I took my shirt off but Luke stopped and looked at me.

"Are you sure Mia, I mean were both drunk and" But before he could finish I smashed his lips back into mine. "Mia wait" Luke said pulling away and I was left hurt.

"Don't you want to have sex? Did I do something wrong"? I asked

"No you haven't done anything wrong, it's just I don't want our first time to be drunk and I want to remember it, I want us to both remember it. We can make out but just no sex tonight" Luke said. Even though I was drunk I knew where he was coming from I nodded my head understanding and I continued to make out with him and then cuddle soon falling asleep afterwards.