Whats Going On?

*Rosas pov*

I gave Laker a few kisses on his head as I handed him over to Tina. I smiled up at Lonzo as he handed Tina the diaper bag and everything. I waved goodbye, then Lonzo and I walked out to the car. I got in with him and buckled up. "So where are we going baby?" I smiled up at him.
"Youll see babe," he smiled over at me, then put his hand on my thigh. I smiled at him as he drove away.

 We drove for a good half hour to forty-five minutes. We pulled into a parking lot of the diner we had our first date at. I smiled over at him, then we got out. "Lets go baby," he smiled at me and took my hand. We walked inside the diner and got our seats. I sat down across from him in the booth. I ordered my drink, water. He ordered himself a soda. I looked around the diner. "Whatcha lookin at baby?" he smiled at me, reaching his hand over the table and holding it.
"Just looking at the diner, it looks the same as it did when we had our first date," I smiled over at him.
"it does, and you look just as beautiful as the first date we had," he chuckled at me, smirking slyly. My cheeks flushed a light pink color, as I looked away from him. I giggled a bit and rubbed his hand. "I love you Rosa," he smiled over at me.
"I love you too," I smiled, leaning over the table to give him a kiss.

We finished our lunch and got back into the car. I texted Tina to see how Laker was doing. "You miss him?" lonzo chuckled.
"Yahhh," I pouted over at him.
"Hes fine baby, we have one more stop to go then we can go see him," he gave me a few kisses on my lips then he drove away. We drove for about 20 minutes then we pulled into a private beach. I looked up from texting Tina about Laker. "What are we doing here baby?" I smiled at him, "We don't have swim suites."
"We are just walking baby," he got out of the car and smiled at me. I nodded at him an followed him out.

We walked around for a bit then he took me to a cave. I saw Tina, LaVar, Laker, and his brothers standing there, there was stuff set up everywhere. It was so beautifully set up. Lights were strung around the cave, flowers spread out. "Whats going on?" I smiled over at Lonzo. He didn't say anything. he walked me over to where everyone was. I looked at them confused, but they all just smiled. I smiled at Laker and then looked over at Lonzo as I felt him move. He got down on one knee. Oh god... oh my god.. I teared up and covered my mouth. "L-lonzo..." I smiled big, tears filling my eyes.
"Rosa ive loved you since I saw you the first day in class, I knew that youd be the one I had a family with, and that I marry one day. Just seeing you made me smile and it made my day soo much better. I cant wait to have a bigger family with you and I cant wait for us to watch Laker grow and watch him grow into an amazing human and for us to  have more kids. I really want to spend the rest of my life with you Rosa, will you marry me?"