I Cant Lose Him

*Rosas pov*

I held onto Laker as he cried and tugged at my shirt. All hes been doing is feeding and I don't have enough milk left for him right now. "No baby mama doesn't have any left," I sighed as I rubbed my thumb over his cheek. He just cried. I looked over at Tina with sad eyes. She stood up and took Laker for me and bounced him around. "Go take a walk around the hospital, I got him," she nodded at me. I nodded back and smiled small at her. I stood up and got my phone and walked out. I walked around the hospital and took a breather. I sat down in the cafeteria next to another mom who was alone. "Are you okay?" I sighed a little, resting my hand on her shoulder. She looked over at me slowly, her makeup was all smudged off and she was crying. "Whats wrong?" I sighed, she just looked at me. Then he hugged me and cried even harder into my chest. "I lost my baby," she cried, "I lost him."
"Im so sorry," I teared up as I held her close to me. I listened to her cry. I cant lose my baby... I cant lose him...
"Im sorry I just-"
"No its okay im sorry for your lose. That's terrible," I sighed. I wiped her eyes for her and hugged her again.
"He was only 5 and he had cancer and he didn't wake up this morning," she cried to me.
"That's so bad," I sighed, rubbing her back. 
"I miss him already," she cried harder.
"I know its hard. im so sorry im here for you okay," I sighed, rubbing her back. She just cried to me.

I walked back into the room and looked at Tina. "I met someone, and she just lost her son Tina... I don't wanna lose him Tina I want him to get treated tomorrow," I teared up. She sighed, but nodded.
"We will go to the childrens hospital in Nevada and we will get him treated okay? Lets sign him out and we will go home and pack up and get him down there okay?" She handed im over to Lonzo and hugged me. I nodded and hugged back.
"Please," I started crying, "I cant lose him Tina."
"I know," she rubbed my back, "Shhh."
"Baby we aren't going to lose him okay?" Lonzo hugged me after I pulled away from Tina.
"I know we will get him treated and he wont hurt anymore," I nodded, hugging back. I pulled away and took Laker.
"We will get you feeling better baby boy okay?" I kissed his forehead and held him close.

We got to the childrens hospital in Nevada and I wasn't doing good. All ive done is cry... I cant help it. I don't even know why ive been crying I just cant stop...
"Baby we need to get you to the doctors," lonzo sighed, "Youre not doing okay and I know Laker isn't either but he needs his mom to be okay for him to be okay."
"I know," I cried hugging lonzo tight, "I want to be okay for him but I don't know how to be."
"Well we will get help baby shhh," he sighed.