Help

*Rosas pov*

I got Laker out of the car and kissed his head. "Mommy and Daddy are going to make sure you get better baby boy I promise," I kissed his head a few times and sighed. I got our stuff and took him and Lonzo inside and got him checked in. They took us to our room. I put Laker in the bed and they got him changed and took tests. I sat down and held Laker closer. "He has a really high fever right now and he looks pretty sick, we will bring the doctor in right away," the nurse sighed, giving us a sad look.
"Okay," I sighed, trying not to be scared. I kissed his head gentle and held Lonzos hand tight.

The doctor came in and smiled weak at us. "Im going to take a look at his back okay?" he smiled at us. I nodded, pulling Lakers hospital gown up. He took a look at his back and face went sad. "You are lucky hes still alive, that feels terrible and I could only imagine how he feels. We will get him in tomorrow morning and get it fixed okay?" He smiled at us.
"Thank you so much," I sighed and smiled at him.

I held Laker close, his body was limp and hes been crying for two hours now. I handed him over to Lonzo and stood up. "Baby I cant do this," I cried too.
"We can do it baby," he sighed, "We can for Laker. hes hurting right now baby and we need to be there for him. I know your hurting too baby but we need to make sure hes okay,"  lonzo sighed. I nodded and ran my hands through my hair. I hugged Tina tight, as she hugged me. I cried harder and cuddled into her chest.
"Hey shhh hun its okay," she sighed, "Im gonna take you to the hospital tomorrow after his surgery and we are gonna get you something to help okay?"
"Okay," I cried, nodding. I pulled away and wiped my eyes. I calmed myself down and looked at Lonzo. "Laker?" Lonzo rubbed his back, "laker!?" He looked up at me worried, "baby call the doctor in right now!" I nodded fast and called the doctor in sighing.
"Whats going on!?" I sighed.
 "He stopped breathing baby."