Chapter 1: A New Lizard

Karais POV:
As I walked into the sewers I yawned, "Well, we're back." I stated, "Let's go back to the lair dudes! I'm starving and tired." Mikey complained, "Casey and I are going back home." April said before leaving.

While we were walking back to the turtles' lair, I heard something in the distance. I parted from the group and followed the sound I heard. As I followed the noise, I saw Mona and another lizard like Mona fighting Fishface. Then the mutant fish, Mona and the salmander girl spotted me. "Karai?!" "Look out!" Then the fish threw Mona and the girl at me which caused us to crash into a wall, "Ow." "Are you okay?" I asked the lizards holding my head, "Yeah."

The fish mutant took out his knife charged at us but then something crashed into him. We looked at each other confused and looked where the fish got crashed and saw a piece of rock on top of him. We looked at where the rock came from and saw something in the shadows.

I took out my katana, Mona took out her blue plasma sword and the other girl took out her two metal blades and got ready, "Hello?" "Who's there?" Then Slash and Leatherhead came out, "Slash? Leatherhead? Nice to see you two. Thanks for saving us." I turned to the other salamander and she walked up to Leatherhead, "Thank you Leatherhead." "You're welcome." "You know her?" I asked putting away my katana.

"Yeah, I was fighting a enemy at Salamandria and he pushed me into a portal. Then I ended up here. A few days later, Leatherhead found me and we started to see each other a lot. And I'm guessing you are Slash; leader of the mutanimals. Leatherhead told me so much about you and your team." "Well, thanks and Mona, you never told me that you have a friend from Salamandria." Slash said, "Of course I do."

"The name is S'thrika, but Ygythba calls me Sirith. They call you Mona? That's a nice nickname." "Thanks." She turned to the mutants and thanked them. "Well, thank you mutants warriors." "Are you hungry? We were about to eat at the turtles' lair." Leatherhead suggested, "Yeah, let's go." "Well, I better go home." "Bye Karai."

Sirith's POV:
While I was walking, I spoke to Leatherhead, "Um, Leatherhead?" "Yeah?" "I just want to thank you and Slash for saving us." "You're welcome." I smiled but something popped up in my mind, "Sirith?" "Yes?" "Is there something wrong?" "No but can I ask you a question?" "Sure." "Have you ever been in dimension X?" "Yeah, why?" "Um, I'll tell you later."

"We're here!" "This place is amazing!" Then four turtles came up to us, "Hey! Leatherhead!" The orange masked turtle said before running towards him and hugs him, " Nice to see you again Michelangelo." Leatherhead said hugging him back.

"Your name is Michelangelo?" I asked, then he let go, "Yeah bruh! But you can call me Mikey!" "Oh, my name is S'thrika." "That's a little long. How about... Siri?" "What?" "You know, from the iPad?" "I don't know what is an iPad, but I like it."

"Want to meet my bros?" "Sure!" He took my hand and first introduced me to the turtle in red, "Siri, this is Raphael or Raph, whether one is nice." "Oh. Hello Raphael." "Hello Siri." "And fun fact; he is the boyfriend of Mona." "Mikey! She didn't have to know that." "Excuse me?" "Ugh! Fine! It's true." "That's cool, just that if you ever hurt her, I will punch you in the plastron. OK?" I said sounding like it's not a big deal, "Uh.." "Get it!?" "Yep!"

I can really tell he is scared so, I will let him go, "Okay, Siri, you can calm down now." I back up and sighed, "Sorry." "It's okay, but remind me to never go on your bad side." I giggled, "Who next?"

Mikey took my hand and introduced me to two turtles, one with a purple mask and one with a blue mask, "Siri, meet Donnie and Leo." "Nice to meet you." "You too."

"You must be their leader." "How did you know?" Leo asked, "My friend over there said that you lead this team." I said pointing to Y'gythba, "Oh, then I'm glad she mentioned that." "Also she said that you started a battle by offering your hand at an ice planet where she met you." "Then again, I wish she didn't mention that."

Then my stomach growled, "Are you hungry?" Donnie asked, "Yeah. Do have any food?" "Of course, come with me. We were about to eat anyways, let's go.

Sirith Belongs to Tamersworld