Chapter 2: A Small walk

3rd person POV:

  "Like the pizza?" Mikey asked, "It's delicious! Unlike any food I ever tasted!" Siri exclaimed. Mikey took out a slice of pizza and aimed it at the air, "Ready L.D!?" And everyone turned around and saw Leatherhead ready to run, "Ready Michelangelo!" Mikey threw the pizza and Leatherhead catches it with his mouth and eats it, "Nice catch!" Siri complimented, "Thanks!" 

   After they were all finished with their pizza, Siri sat with Mona and Raph watching TV. Later, Siri went put for a walk and saw Leatherhead on the floor, "Oh my stars! Leatherhead!"

    She knelt down and put her hand on his nose, "Phew, he is still breathing." Then he woke up, "Oh sorry." "It's okay my dear." He said sitting up.

    "So, I came here to talk about the question, I asked before." "Oh, okay." "Here, I asked you a that question because... I met someone that looks like you..."

//Flashback\\
Sirith's POV:
   "Hurry S'thrka! We need to get out of here!" I started running as the alarms went off, then I tripped on something and I saw it was a tail.

    I looked at the body and saw it was a hurt alligator that the tail belonged to, "Oh my stars!" I crawled to him and rubbed him on the head, "S'thrka! We have to go!" "But we can't just leave him here!" "Your mom was killed by an alien that she helped. I don't want you to end up like her!" "You don't have the right to talk about my mom like that! At least she did something right!" "Fine!" 

   We lifted him by the back and took him outside. We slowly dropped him onto a plain of crystal bushes and hid until all the krangg Droids left.

    When they are all gone I turned to the alligator, "Everything is okay. The krangg won't hurt you anymore. Then he woke up angry, "KRANGG!!!" He grabbed me by the waist and squeezed me, "Can't...Breathe." 

   G'Throk took out his gun and started shooting the creature until he let go. When he did, G'Throk took my hand and took me through the portal.

//End Of Flashback\\
3rd Person POV:
   "Oh, I see. That creature, sounds like me." "Huh?" "He is an alligator that was found in Dimension X who has bad anger problems. That's sounds a lot like me." "Hey, don't feel bad. I have problems too." 

   "Really?" "Yeah, I always tend to...trip over my tail sometimes often as you be mad." "Oh. And I thought lizards like you are very used to your tails." "Well, not me. Hehe." Then Mondo Gecko came in from the sewer pipes, "Hi LH." "Hello Mondo. Siri meet Mondo Gecko." "Hello Gecko!" "Hey there Siri! Nice to meet you. And hey Leatherhead, meet you at the base dude." "See you later."

    After he left, Siri turned to Leatherhead, "Your base?" "Yeah, it's where we work." "Can I come see your base?" "Sure"

    When they got to their base, Leatherhead showed Siri around, "So let me get this straight, my best friend works at this amazing warehouse?! This place is awesome! And I have seen bigger ones." "Thanks!" 

   "Hey, I am going to take a look around okay so, do you mind?" "Not at all." "Okay!" And she wandered off. "Hey Leatherhead!" "Hey Gecko!" "You brought her here?" "Yeah, she just wanted to see the base. That's all." 

   After Siri was done looking around, she went up to Leatherhead, "Wow, your place is amazing. *Ding* oh it's Y'gythba, she texted me that I can stay at the turtles' lair while I'm still here." "Cool. Bye." But before she left, Siri threw a small disc at Leatherhead, "Stay in touch LH."  

Sirith Belongs to Tamersworld