Chapter 3: Girls Night!

Mona's POV:

   After I woke up, I changed into dark blue shorts and my light blue sleeveless shirt and rushed to the turtles lair. When I got there, I quietly walked to Sirith's room and opened the door to see her still asleep. I borrowed a water balloon from Michelangelo and threw it at Sirith, and she woke up, "Aaah! What?! Y'gythba!" "Just because I'm a lietantant, doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with my best friend!" "Same old Y'gythba." 

   She got off of her bed and changed into a white tang top and blue shorts. We walked out of her room to see the turtles awake and Michelangelo preparing breakfast, "Hey girls!" "Good morning!" Leonardo greeted, "Good morning turtles!" Sirith greeted. 

   Then Karai and April walked in, "Hey guys!" "Oh hey girls." Leonardo and Donatello greeted, which is kind of obvious because they are dating them, "Hey Mona. Who's your friend here?" Karai asked, "Sirith, meet April and Karai." "Hello." "But Mikey calls me Siri." "Like the iPad." "What's an iPad?" "I will tell you later." April promised, "What brings you dudettes here?" Michaelangelo asked, "Nothing much, we were just bored." Kara explained. 

   Then April asked, "Hey Mona." "Yeah?" "Does you and Siri have any plans?" "No, why?" And she grabbed our hands and took us out the lair, "We will come back by 5." She told the turtles, "Okay." Then April pushed us into the sewers.

April's POV:

   When I heard that Mona and Siri have no plans, that gave me an idea. When I stopped pushing them, they turned to me confused, "April?" "Why did you push us?" Karai asked. "This idea just popped up on my mind!" I said excited, "What was it?" Siri asked, "I was thinking about a Girls Night!" 

   Karai looked excited, but Mona and Siri was still confused, "What's a girls night?" Mona asked. "It's when a group of girls hang out and talk." "Sounds fun! I'm in!" Siri said, "Me too." "Okay then, its settled. Girls night. But where?" Karai asked. 

   "I was thinking about Morikami's first." "Good idea April. You girls need to try the pizza gyoza. Its amazing!" "Okay."

//Later//

3rd Person POV:

   When the girls got to Morikami's, they took a seat, "Hello Mr. Morikami-san." "Hello April-san. You brought friends?" "Yes sir. You know Karai." "Hello." Karai greeted, "Nice to see you again Karai." And Mona Lisa." Greetings." "And I brought a new friend. Meet Siri." "Nice to meet you Morikami." "A friend of April's, is a friend of mine. Let me guess pizza gyoza?" "Four of them please." He nodded and went to work.

    After he was done, he gave four steaming plates to each of the girls."Four pizza gyozas." "Try it Sirith." Mona insisted, Siri grabbed a pair of chopsticks and carefully picked one up into her mouth. And to her delight, she placed another one into her mouth, "These are so delicious! They are like two times more amazing than regular pizza! Don't tell Mikey." "I know right!?" April stuffing a gyoza into her mouth.

    After we paid Mr. Morikami, we jumped onto a roof top nearby and sat down, "What do you want to do now?" April asked, "I know! How about we talk the boys?" "Sure. Hopefully nothing embarrassing." Mona said. 

   "April, you go first." Siri suggested, "Okay. Donnie, is an very nice person. Even though he is a nerd, he's so cute. Especially with his sweet grin with his gapped tooth. And at our last date, he took me to the statue of liberty and kissed me up there." April said dreamily, "That's so sweet. Sirith said holding her hands next to her cheek. 

   "Though, I have some flaws. Donnie is so overprotective. And sometimes say his thoughts out loud. Once he called me his "sweet princess" over the phone when he find out that I was still alive after Karai chased me." "I remember. Sorry O'Neil." Karai apologized. "Its fine, its all in the past." 

   "Okay then, who's next?" Siri asked, "How about I go?" Karai said, "Sure." "Okay, Leo. He is so heroic. Sweet. Protective over everyone he cares. Every time he blushes, it makes my heart beat a little faster. But I have one flaw, he always watches Space Heroes and imitates a character named Captain Ryan. Ryan is a bad influence. Leo once told me a scene when he killed a peaceful alien species. Man, that guy is evil." "That's mean." Mona spoke up, "What if he gets influenced to kill us?" Siri asked.

    Everyone was shocked with her question and everyone thought the same thing, "Let's not talk about this ever again." April suggested, everyone nodded. "My turn." Mona said, "Go ahead Y'gythba." "So, Raphael. He is sweet, cute, and handsome too. He is so protective over his brothers and myself. Mostly Michaelangelo overall of all of his family. His face was almost red when K'vakthrak disintegrated Michaelangelo. It's very cute when he tries not to embarrass himself in front of me. I have one flaw though. He stands up for me a lot, I can handle myself you know." 

   "Tell me about it. When Bishop blamed you and Sal that you guys lead Lord Dregg here, you said you are going to chew his brain up like gum." April said. "I remember, he still gives me the nerve to kill him. Sirith, your turn." 

   "I don't have a mate." "What about G'throk? I remember you told me that he looks cute when fights." "Thatwasbackthen! Ahem. That was back then, now, were just friends." "How about Leatherhead?" "Excuse me!? I just met him a week ago. How can I have a crush on him? Besides, even if I have a crush on him, who would like a girl who trips on her tail a million times and who is five times smaller than him?" "Someone that is worthy of your love." Siri smiled, "Thanks."

//After A Few Minutes Talking//

3rd Person POV:

   "So that's an iPad?" "Yep." "Sound like great technology." "Hey! Want to play a game?" Karai asks, "Yeah. What is it?" April says. "How about, Truth or dare?" "Yeah!" "What's that?" Siri and Mona asked in unison, "It's a game where someone they have to ask truth or dare. And if the you choose truth, the person asking has to ask a question and you have to tell the truth. If you choose dare, you have to do something that person says." April explained, "Sounds fun." Siri said, "Let's do it." Mona replied. 

   "Okay. April, truth or dare?" Karai asks, "Dare." "I dare you to use your pychic powers to dump trash on a stranger." "Okay." April looked over the roof and saw a guy in a white sweater listening to music. She lifted a trash can over him and turned it over, dumping trash all over him, "A aah! What the heck!?" April ran back to the girls giggling, "Okay, that was funny." April admitted, "Tell me about it!" Karai said laughing hysterically. 

 "My turn! Uh...Mona, truth or dare?" April asked, "Truth." "Okay, what is your most embarrassing secret?" "Fine, promise you won't tell anyone, especially Raphael?" "We promise." We all said. "Okay, when I heard that commander and I are going to earth, it made me remember Raphael and then.... I may or may not had pictured him doing push ups..." "Y'gythba! Are you serious?!" Siri exclaimed, "You must really like him don't you?" Karai said, "Yes....I do." Mona said dreamily. "Yini?" Siri said waving her hand in front of the dazed salamandrian.

   "Mona!" April yelled, "I'm up! What?" "It's your turn." "Okay, uh, Sirith? Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Tell me the truth, what do you think of G'throk?" "He's sweet I guess but he is too, strict at sometimes. He need to learn how to have fun." "Honestly, I feel the same way. He is nice but, he's very serious." Siri nodded. Then April looked at her watch, "It's 4:50. We should be heading back before the boys get worried and try to find us." "Yeah, let's go. Bye girls!" Mona and Siri waved, "Bye!"

If you're wondering, Yini is just a nickname I made up for Mona. Let's say it's her nickname before Raph gave her the nickname Mona Lisa.

I'll update soon. Later Mysticons!