Chapter 4: Snow day

I know it's not Christmas, but I have a chapter I really want to do.

 Sirith's POV:

   When I woke up I saw the turtles decorating their lair, "Uh, what's going on?" Then Mikey walked up to me with some kind of string with colored circles, "It's December bruh! We're decorating for Christmas!" "Excuse me, what is Christmas?" "*gasp* you don't know what Chrismas is?!" 

   "I come from another planet. I don't know your traditions." "Christmas is when you get together with your family and friends and give gifts to each other."

    "Why are you decorating the lair?" "That's another thing we do. I don't know why, but we do it." "Can I help?" "I don't think so sister. We got everything under control." "Oh, okay."

   I went back into my room and changed in a light blue long-sleeved shirt, white tight pants, and navy blue jacket the I heard a beep from my disc. I turned it on and read the message;

Leatherhead: Meet me at the nearest rooftop.

   I was confused, but I decided why not. When I walked outside and saw white stuff everywhere, "Whoa. What are those things?" I climbed onto a rooftop and a flying white thing landed on my nose. It was cold but ticklish, "*giggles*" 

   "You never seen snow before?" I turned around and saw Leatherhead sitting down on the rooftop ledge, "Oh Leatherhead, I didn't see you there." "It's okay."

    I walked up to him and sat beside him, "This is snow?" He nodded, "Yes, it's really beautiful, isn't it?" "Yeah. We don't have any of these at my planet. Well it's too bad, its really pretty." "Yeah, it is. I have to ask though, why aren't you with the turtles?" "Oh, they were decorating for something called Christmas? And they said that they don't need my help. What about you? Aren't you supposed to be with the Mutanimals?" "Yeah but, they already finished the decorations. So I thought I can come up here."

    "Oh, you never told me you were into snow." "I thought you wouldn't be interested." "It's okay that you don't want to tell me. I like snow too." "*smiles* Thanks!" Do you want to hang out for a while?" "So, like a date?" "Um, uh. Well not exactly. *blushing*" He said scratching the back of his neck, "Either way, okay." 

   Then we started to run and jump roof to roof. Leatherhead jumped onto a buliding shorter than the one were one right now, I took a few steps back and jumped off the roof doing a flip in mid air, then landing on my feet, "Whoa! How did you..?" "Before you ask, I'm a salamandrian spy. So I need to learn how to be agile." "What do you mean that you're a spy?" I smiled and started running across the roof tops, "Wait!" 

   When Leatherhead caught up to me, I started to talk, "My role in the Salamandrian Army is being a spy. When I train to be a spy, I have to learn how to be undetected, how to hack into computers, defuse bombs and other things. When I first met you in Dimension X, I had to find more information about the technodrome. But my partner accidentally set off the alarm and...you know the rest. What's your role in your team?"

    "I'm actually second in command." Then I stopped, "Second in command!? You're lucky! It's like Ygythba but in the army!" "*chuckle* Since I was the second strongest, Slash made me his second in command." "Slash sounds like a nice person." "He is." 

   "So how did you become a mutant alligator?" "A kind boy kept me as his pet until his parents found out and flushed me into the sewers. Later, the kranng found me and experimented on me. Then soon, I was able to escape and ever since that day, I was plotting revenge over the kranng." 

   I gasped, "Oh my stars. I'm sorry. I know how it feels to be abandoned. When I was a child, my parents disappeared. I never knew why. I was left alone until my commander found me and took me in the army. And as years passed, I met my friend; Ygythba. Ever since, we have been together like sisters. But then one day when Lord Dregg invaded our planet, she almost died. I was worried, she is my only family to me." I said crying.

    I looked at Leatherhead and he wiped the tear off my cheek with his tail, "As long as you love her as a sister, she will always be your sister." I smiled, "Thank you." I shivered, "It's getting cold, we should go back." "Yeah. Let's go."

3rd Person POV:
   When they got back to the turtles' lair, they noticed that it was empty, "Looks like everyone has gone to sleep." Siri said, "Yeah. Well I should be heading back. Slash might be wondering where have I gone." "Okay, bye Leatherhead." "Good bye Sirith." 

   But before he left, Siri ran up to him and hugged him around the neck, "0///0" "Thank you. Good night." Sirith whispered before letting go of him and walking to her room, "Good night Sirith."