1. She's Mine

TooManyGames was something I had been anticipating for months now. It was a game convention and my favorite YouTuber and musician, Will Ryan of DAGames, was going to be a guest. I couldn't wait to meet him, but I was also nervous. He had a Q&A panel on Friday evening and a concert on Saturday. I got there around 6:30 on Friday, just in time to sign in. I wanted to get there sooner, but my boss wouldn't allow me to take off work.

"Alright, here's your badge and t-shirt. Hope you enjoy the convention!" The guy behind the counter said. "Thanks" I said and walked away. There was already a line to get into the DAGames panel that started in half an hour. I decided to look around and familiarize myself with the place. There was a huge arcade room, a concert hall, and an even bigger marketplace. Afterward, I spent the rest of the time in line. A few minutes to 7, the DAGames crew came in.

There he was. William Alexander Ryan, the leader of DAGames. He was tall, rather skinny, and had black and green hair. He was practically a god...at least...in my head he was. I had to say, though, he was rather pale. I had never noticed that in his videos. Of course, he could use special effects to cover it up. I never expected it. It was almost like...he was a vampire. Ha, what are the chances of that? They're around, but you don't see them too often since they can only be out at night. Most people were too scared of them anyway, but I thought they were just like us, only with different needs.

Anyway, my thoughts were interrupted when the doors finally opened and we could go in. I managed to get a seat in the front row. "Thanks everyone for coming tonight, we really appreciate all the support we've been getting lately." Will said. "We're honored to be here and to have this opportunity to meet all of you and be able to communicate face to face with the DAGames community." Chloe said. Chloe and Will use to be together. Supposedly they had broken up, though.

Will began scanning the crowd of people, as if he was looking for something. He stopped at me. I could see a slight smirk form on his face. Maybe I was just seeing things. "We'll now take all your questions." Chris said. Chris was in charge of making the animations from all the games that Will played. A bunch of hands instantly went up in the air. I had questions, but I didn't raise my hand, maybe they'd get answered without me possibly making myself look like a dumbass.

As they were answering questions, I happened to notice that all of them looked a bit pale. Maybe it was just the fact that they were from England? I don't know. I also kept thinking Will was flashing looks at me every now and again. I just shook it off. Finally, I decided to raise my hand. "Yes?" Will said, quickly, perking up and pointing at me. It was like he was waiting for me to raise my hand. "Um..w-what is your biggest inspiration to make videos and write songs?" I stuttered. I never stutter. Fuck.

"Well..." Will began. He turned directly toward me. "At first, I was just a guy that liked playing video games and listening to heavy metal. Once I started getting good feedback on the videos, and my music, the community became inspiration." He said. He turned back to everyone. "Because without you guys, we wouldn't be here. And we can't thank you enough for that." He smiled and winked at me. I looked down, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

After the panel was over, I wanted to go and meet him. But as soon as they got into the hallway a bunch of people started gathering around them. I decided I'd just wait until tomorrow after the concert. I spent the rest of the evening in the arcade room, going between games. I went back to the hotel when it got late. It wasn't the best place. The hallways and room smelled like a mixture of marijuana and cigarettes, but at least it was kind of comfortable.

I went back to the convention the next morning, around eleven o' clock. Surprisingly, the whole DAGames crew was already there. Well, everyone except for Will. I decided to walk through the marketplace. It was pretty packed. It was also almost impossible to not buy something. Three rows in I had already spent about $100. I was so distracted looking at everything that I ended up running right into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I said. I looked up and realized it was Will. Well fuck. "No, it's my fault. I should've been paying attention." He said. I was speechless. "Hey, weren't you at our panel last night?" He asked. "U-um yeah I was. It's really awesome to meet you!" I said, trying not to sound like some hopeless fangirl.

"You too. Ah, maybe we can go talk somewhere where it's less crowded?" He suggested. "U-uh...sure! I'm Y/N, by the way.." I said. Did he actually care to talk? I guess so. He was that kind of guy who enjoyed meeting and talking to his fans. We walked out of the marketplace and sat in the hallway in front of panel one. "So are you enjoying the convention so far?" He asked. "Definitely. This is the first convention I've ever been to and so far it's been an amazing experience." I said. "Yeah, I've been to a lot of conventions but this one is definitely at the top of my list."

Suddenly Chris walked over and handed his phone to Will. "Hello?" Will listened for a bit before hanging up. The expression on his face changed. It was much...darker. He stood up and offered me his hand to help me up. "Well, I apologize for cutting this short. But I have some business I must tend to." He said. "I understand. It was nice meeting you!" I replied. "You as well. I reckon we'll see you at the concert." I nodded. Then the rest of the crew walked down the hallway toward the exit. They were all wearing black hoodies and sunglasses. Will did the same and they left.

Okay, that was weird. I wondered what was so important that they ALL had to leave the convention. It wasn't really my business, though. I decided to go back and finish walking through the marketplace. The concert wasn't for a few hours yet, anyway. Once I finished walking through, I went back to the arcade room. There were a few computer screens set up with Halo 2, so I spent the rest of my time playing against a few people.

I went into the concert room and watched the last few minutes of the group that was performing. When everyone else left, I moved up to the front. The DA crew came in and started hooking up the computer. Will glanced at me and winked. A smirk formed on his face. I don't get it. What was it about me that...intrigued him so much? I still tried to shake it off, but I couldn't help but wonder what they were hiding.

My thoughts were interrupted when the concert started. The newest song, Gospel Of Dismay, started and Will jumped up on stage. "How you doin' TooManyGames?! Y'all havin' a good time tonight?!" The crowd cheered. "You joined the underground cabaret today. Well, hey there! Tell me your name." He started singing. He was really good live. I mean, I always knew he had a good voice, but DAMN.

He was still glancing at me throughout the concert. Was it even worth wondering about anymore? Unfortunately the time went quickly and five songs went by like nothing. I managed to get a lot of videos. I waited for some of the crowd to leave before going over to Will and asking for a picture. He was happy to do it. "Thank you so much! And the concert was amazing!" I said. "Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. We certainly did." He smiled. Sean walked over to us. "Will...uh.." Will looked over and Sean nodded at him. Will nodded back. "I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. We can talk more tomorrow." He smiled.

They all quickly left. I was a bit confused, and my curiosity was getting the best of me. Fuck it. I wanted to know where they were going. Being the stubborn dumbass that I am, I decided to follow them. After a while, they walked into a bar. There were no buildings around it. It was pretty much by itself in the middle of the woods. I debating turning back, but I didn't. I went in. The lights were very low and there was heavy metal playing over the speakers. I looked around at the people there. "So...this is where the local vamps hang out.." I thought. What would DAGames be doing here?

I walked around, avoiding eye contact with any of them. I wasn't scared, like most people would be. I found another room in the back, with a small stage and a bunch of tables. There they were. Will was sitting on the stage in a rather fancy looking chair. Wait...why were they here? My attempt to stay quiet didn't last long when I bumped into a chair. In less then a second they were all over me, except for Will who was still in his chair. Chloe was circling while the rest were holding me. "What do we have here?" She asks with fangs showing. Holy fuck. They really were vampires. She got up close to me, smelling my neck. "Virgin blood... Always tastes the best. It's rather hard to resist.." She laughed. One of them pulled my head to the side so my neck was showing better. I believe it was Chris.

Chloe came up behind me. "I'm sure you didn't mean to end up in this situation. Just think of it as a happy accident. Well...a happy accident for us..." She was about to sink her teeth into my neck. "Stop!" Will shouted, standing up. He walked down to me, examining me thoroughly. I've never felt so scared. He circled me once, then looked at the others. "You will not harm her. Don't even touch her." He showed his fangs and smirked. "She's mine..."

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh shiznit ;)