4. I'm So Sorry

The rest of the crew walked in and noticed us on the floor. "Is everything alright?" Aya asked. "Yeah. Um..I think we just need a moment." I replied. She nodded and they walked to another room. "I can't do that to you...I don't want you to suffer like this." He said. "Is.... Is that what you said to Chloe?" I asked. "Chloe? That was different. I told her no because I didn't have those feelings for her. I didn't tell her to find someone else to turn her. And don't you dare make that mistake either. I love you. Which is why I can't." He said. He started to cry..tears of blood slowly running down his face.

I hugged him and put my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry...you don't need to see me like this.." He said. "I didn't know vampires could feel.." I said. "I didn't think we could. I didn't think I could. But I've never cared so much about someone. Like I said...it's the thought that someday I'll lose you." He started shaking. "You haven't eaten today...have you?" I asked. "No..." He replied. I stood up and took his hand. "Come on." I said as he got up. We went into the other room and sat on the couch.

I moved my hair off to one side. "No..." He said. "I'm not asking you to change me. You're weak. You need to eat." I said. "I can't ask that of you." He said. "You don't have to. I'm offering." I laid back. He shadowed me. "You know you don't have to do this.." He said. "I know, I want to." He leaned down and kissed me before moving to my neck. I flinched at the sound of his fangs coming out. He hesitated for a moment, before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but I couldn't imagine the pain level for someone who doesn't voluntarily feed them.

It seemed not long before he was done. He pulled back and looked at me. My blood was dripping from his fangs and down his chin. Then he started weeping again and sat back on the couch next to me. "I'm so sorry..." He said. I sat up and hugged him. "Will, it's not your fault. I know you may not like what you are, but you have to find the best in it." I said. He looked at me. "You worry about losing me... Then cherish the time we have instead of waiting for it to end." He wiped the blood from his face and got up. He pulled off his blood stained shirt and threw it on the floor. "I know you're right, but it's harder than you think." He said, walking over to the window.

I got up and walked over to him, hugging him from behind. "If either of us has any reason to be scared, it's me. I mean, you're scared of losing me? Well if you think about it, I pretty much got dragged into this situation against my will. Sure, I followed you here that night. That was me being a dumbass. I didn't ask to be put in the situation I am at this very moment, but at the same time, I want to be here." I said. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this situation. I can't help it now. I have to be here for you, to protect you. I don't want you to leave."

I walked around to the front of him and put my hand on his cheek. He looked down into my eyes. That was the first time I ever noticed his eye color. They were blue. "What are you doing to me?" He asked softly. I didn't answer. I stared into his eyes for a few more moments, before he leaned in and kissed me again, this time with more passion. We pulled away for a moment and pressed our foreheads together. "Fuck it..." Will said before smashing his lips into mine again. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and pinning me against the wall. "Will...wait..what if they walk in?"

In the span of a second or two I was on the couch and he was to the door and back. "Don't worry, love. They won't." He smirked and smashed his lips into mine again. He started kissing up and down my neck, over the bite marks from earlier. I was kind of surprised that he wasn't just going crazy. At the same time, I knew he wanted to. Regardless, he didn't. He was gentle. This was how he was claiming me.

After everything, we had just laid in silence, my head resting on his chest. "So..I guess I'm really yours now, huh?" I asked. "Oh, hun.." He smirked. "You were already mine." He kissed my forehead. "So uh... I'm not going to have to raise a baby with fangs...am I?" He laughed. "You don't need to worry about that. It's not physically possible between human and vampire." I laughed a bit, but also felt relieved. "I do feel a bit weak, though.." I said. "Of course you do. I mean, I did drink your blood. You have to replenish it." He said. "So, I have to do that everyday?" I asked. "Well, if you don't mind, yes. But if you get too weak, then no. I'll try to make sure we have food that you can actually eat." He laughed a bit.

"We should probably go check on everyone." Will said. We got up, got dressed, and went out to everyone. "Where's Chloe?" Will asked. "She went out to hunt." Chris said. "It's going to be daylight soon, is she nuts?" Will asked, frantically grabbing his jacket and sunglasses in case he needed them. "I'll be back as soon as I can." He said before racing out the door.

~Will's P.O.V~

I was running for a while before I finally ran into Chloe. She was covered in blood. "You came out this early to hunt? The sun's coming up!" I could already feel my skin burning from the sunlight. "You're not in charge of me, Will. I can go out when I want. I'm not done." She said. "Like hell you are!" I picked her up over my shoulder and ran back to the bar, putting her on the floor. "I'm not your maker, Chloe, but I was there when he was killed! I fought to keep him alive! I promised him I'd look after you. All of you! You're right, I can't keep you from going out, but if you don't come back...it's my fault."

~My P.O.V~

Will stormed off into another room. I looked over at Chloe who started to weep. Chris went over to comfort her. "I guess Will hasn't told you about any of us?" Aya asked. "No he hasn't." I replied. "Well, we all had the same maker. Well, the same person who changed us. Except for Will. Will's maker was killed way before any of this happened. He was close with the man who made us. They went out hunting together one time and they were attacked. Will was the only one who lived."

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry." I said. Now I understood why they were always together. Will had secrets darker than I could possibly imagine. "I-I'm gonna go make sure he's okay." I said. Aya nodded. I walked into the next room to find Will standing in front of the window. "Will?" I walked toward him. "They don't know what I do for them. They don't know how hard I tried to keep him alive. I could've done more...it's my fault." He said. "Will it's not your fault. You tried. If they can't appreciate that, it's their fault. You've got to stop blaming yourself for everything." I said.

As the sun was coming up through the window, I could see smoke coming off of his skin. He just stood there. I shook my head and closed the curtains. "You should sleep.." I said. "I don't need sleep." He said. "Yes you do. I'll go out and get food while you sleep." I said. "You most certainly will not. I told you I'd take care of that. I don't want anything happening to you. I could still get to you...but it would be difficult." He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. "You worry too much. I'll be fine. Please just get some sleep." I hugged him. "Okay...but promise me you won't go anywhere..."

"Promise" ;)