Chapter 19

Corbyn's POV

Daniella: IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT THEN FINE! I WILL GO!

Corbyn: THEN GO!

Daniella: I HATE YOU! YOURE A TERRIBLE FATHER

Corbyn: IM A TERRIBLE FATHER! OH REALLY!

Daniella: YES YOU ARE!

Corbyn: You're a disappointment

Daniella: I HATE YOU! YOUR NOT MY DAD AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MY DAD! ID RATHER GO BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE THEN BE HERE WITH YOU! I HATE YOU!

Corbyn: OH REALLY THEN GO! GO BACK I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

Daniella: FINE BYE! -and she left-

WHAT DID I DO!?

Daniella's POV

FINE IF HE DOESNT WANT ME HERE THEN ILL GO! HE DOESNT CARE AND PROBABLY WONT EVER CARE!

I ran into my room crying and I told jack I need time alone and he told me was gonna be in Jonahs rooms if I needed to talk or something. Which I wasn't because.... I'm leaving. He left and I grabbed my backpack and I just through a bunch of cloths in there. And then I grabbed my other backpack and I put my toothbrush and extra stuff that I might need like money and my charger...an extra like battery things...some food,water and toilet paper...for whatever reason. I put on some shoes and opened my window. I knew it was like a big jump so i threw my bags down first and then I tied sheets on my bed and I threw the other end down and well I climbed down. How did I learn this? Because of Jonah. He told me incase on an emergency that I should do it. Also I couldn't forget something...my skateboard. One of the things that made me happy. Jack taught me how to ride And it makes me happy. So illl bring that along too. I didn't leave anything so I'm just gonna go. Well anything that I wanted so I think I'm good.

I got on the sidewalk and just skated away...where? I don't know where I'm going. I just know that I have to go.

Corbyn's POV

So after Daniella left crying...I just cried...I yelled at her for trying to help me! I told her things that I would never say to her but they have been said. I just lost the love of my daughter. I really effed up.

Jack: WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Corbyn: I don't know!

Jack: SHES CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU FREAKING PROMISED YOU WERENT EVER GONNA LIKE DO ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU JUST DID! AND WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO! THAT!

Corbyn: BACK OFF JACK OKAY! I know that I freaking messed up but I couldn't control myself. I have to talk to her.

Jack: No. You're not going to see her.

Corbyn: Yes I am. She's my daughter I have to fix this.

Jack: You need to calm down. She needs to calm down a little bit too. So you're staying here until I say it's okay to go up there.

Corbyn: You know what jack! You can go straight to hell.

Jack: I know you're just saying this because you're mad.

Corbyn: JONAH!

Jonah: What do you want you idiot!?

Corbyn: You too!

Jonah: DONT YOU SEE WHAT LITERALLY JUST HAPPENED! You seriously effed up!

Corbyn: DONT YOU THINK I REALIZED THAT YOU FREAKING AHHHHHHH! Just freaking check on her!

Jonah: Just stay here.

Jonah left and I just started crying again. I seriously MESSED up! BIG TIME.
What the hell am I supposed to do now?