7 - What they Thought

"The lingering question kept me up, 2am who do you love?"

Chapter 7

Carlos' POV

Jackie is really pretty I mean gorgeous, flawless. But I think Logan already has an eye on her. I mean I don't mind Logan liking her it's hard not to like her, she's just plain likable. I just hope I can find a girl that I don't know, makes me feel special, wanted, and adored. To fill me with hugs, kisses, and everything that comes with it.

Kendall's POV

Jackie is like sort of a big deal now, I mean Logan is a huge flirt. Everyone knows that, so after what was seen today it's safe to say Logan's falling for this girl real fast.

Many people wonder why don't I have a girlfriend, why am I still single if I have girls throwing themselves at me. Question answered when I say I'm not single, I have thousands of cover girls by my side. I mean it'd be nice to wake up and know that there's one person that you're thinking just as much as they are of you. But for right now, I'm okay as it is, taking it one day at a time and taking what comes my way.

James' POV

Logan can take care of himself out, usually I'd play the wingman part but Logie-Bear's doing just fine. I left my door unlocked, I presumed Logan would stay in my room. I got in the covers, listening to their conversation where he was asking her about her life.

Logan's POV

So I'm sitting here talking to this amazing, beautiful, talented girl. 'Wow' is all I could think of. How lame.!

"So what do you do in Long Beach?" I asked. She pulled her hair behind her ear. And began to squeeze the water bottle.

"Well I work as a hairstylists. My parents are wealthy, but still I like to make my own money. Without having to depend on my parents all the time." she replied nervously.

"Oh, so did you want to become a singer before your profession?" I asked, she took a deep breath before answering.

"Well, I didn't expect Henry giving me a call at all. I was content with what I was doing back home, but I've always had this passion for singing. I like to sing, and I'm not in it for the fame, or the money, I just want to be heard." she answered truthfully. I think this girl is one of the most beautiful level headed and mature person I've ever met.

"That's something you don't see in a lot of people. Most of them are in for the money and fame." I replied. "Hey, well you've got a long day tomorrow maybe we should go to sleep." I showed her to my bedroom.

"Thanks" she replied. I opened the door for her, and she sat on the bed.

"Here, you can use these to sleep more comfortable, their my mom's she left them here when she visited last week it's washed too." I said opened the drawer and gave her a night gown which I for one think is too revealing for any mom.

Your POV

"Thanks." I said unconvincing wether to believe if it were his moms'.

"I know what your thinking, and yes really it is my moms it's way too revealing for someone her age right? I've been single for awhile now so no girls have been here." he said to me shyly.

"Good to know." I said. After realizing what I said I blushed. Logan saw and he laughed. Wow, he is so adorable. He has the most perfect smile, and dimples.

"Okay well g'nite, errmmm I could drive you up to the studio tomorrow if you'd like?" Logan offered.

"Yeah sure, that'd be nice." I managed to say being shocked. We said our g'nites to each other once more and he left the room. I closed the door and went to the bathroom inside his room. I managed to get undressed and unhook my bra, and slip the nightgown on. It really fit me well it was cute it was pink wih white lace all around the edges. Mrs. Henderson had really good taste. Once I was done I smelled his cologne that was on the vanity it smelt so good I would keep that scent wih me forever. So sweet just like him. I got out of the bathroom and slipped under the covers the pillows smelt just like him too. I couldn't help think that I actually was gonna spend the night in Logan Henderson's bed.

My mind drifted to my fantasyland, just thinking about him. Just wishing that'd he'd come into my room, talk to me. Like I said my imagination took a toll on its own, imaging that maybe he'd fall in love with me.

I took one of the extra pillows putting it over my face and squealing. I was beyond fangirling over Logan.

Big time!

Logan's POV

I went to James' room and saw he was asleep. So I just undressed myself and slipped in the covers with just my boxers, so was James in boxers. I couldn't help thinking about her. I wonder if she thought about me the way I did about her, and that was going to keep me up all night. I know I met her four hours ago, but I feel like its been a lifetime.