❀.jihoon.❀

my step brother
( @jennyferaudry )

A/N: this wasnt my best due to me not being used to writing about sister/brother relationship. im sorry in advance bc i really dont like this one at aLL RIP.

"I'm praying."

"What is it now?" Daniel sighs as he pokes at his food, in a bad mood because Seongwu took his rice cake from him a few minutes ago before leaving the canteen to get something.

"He's so good looking."

"Unless you're talking about Seongwu then i disagree."

You give him a look and he returns it.

"Not a word, to anyone."

"I think Seongwu probably already knows about your undying love for him tho-"

"One more word out of you and Woojin'll find out about yours too." You both stared eachother down before you both sigh, knowing how hopeless the one-sided admiration you two have for the two pretty boys.

"Well well," an annoying voice you dreaded hearing says as he stops infront of your table "Woojin, huh?"

"Shut up, Jihoon." You roll your eyes at him as Daniel just glances back and forth at the two of you.

"Shame, i'm way more good looking though..." Jihoon sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"How does it feel to be visually impaired shit-hoon?" You wink at him, mocking his nickname around the school as 'wink boy'.

"How does it feel to be invisible to everyone, huh, Y/N?" He retorts back.

"Yeah, so invisible that you waste your time around me trying to be mean when it doesnt even benefit you or anything."

"Oh shit." Daniel clungs to your arm with a cheeky smile.

Though the snarky comment from you doesnt faze him at all, his smirk lingering on his lips as his group of friends, Woojin being one of em, calls him over to their table and finally, he leaves.

"Well aren't you and the school's wink boy so lovey dovey again." Seongwu says while wiggling his eyebrows as he sits at the table with you and Daniel whilst putting down two newly bought ricecakes infront of Daniel.

"Thank you..." Daniel's bunny smile appears making Seongwu suppress the grin daring to appear on his face.

Cute but not surprised. Seongwu cherishes Daniel so much and you really wonder sometimes why they dont just get together already.

"Cant you guys take a break, atleast for a day? It gives me a headache everytime you guys argue like that, like we all get it, you like eachother, so just get together already?"

Wow, did karma just...

"Aren't you just talking about yourself?" You smirk at Seongwu as he glances at Daniel who was eyeing the both of you suspiciously, a blush coming onto his cheeks.