❀.jinyoung.❀

my sunbae jinyoung
( @mytaeee )

(highschool bf baejin aesthetics for yallz)

"Alright, why did the teacher suddenly say that there's homework today." You squint at your two best friends with their homeworks sprawled out infront of them.

"It wasn't sudden, the teacher told us to do it a week ago." Seonho informs you as he pats his notebook confidently.

"Did you do it?"

With a smug face, Seonho flips his notebook open revealing nothing but blank pages.

"Ya'll thought."

"Excuse me, is Y/N in here?" Everyone in the classroom stops and looked at who was at the door.

The girls started whispering and everyone's eyes were on him.

Bae Jinyoung. Aka long time crush. Aka you also used to have a crush on his bestfriend Jihoon. Aka your senior. Aka...he's already taken...

When he spots you, a smile shows up on his face as he walks over to you and your group.

"And thus the Nation's Playboy pays a visit, to whom do we owe such honor?" Guanlin teases Jinyoung by the nickname given to him from the students, him being too good looking and such.

"You can owe it to Y/N forgetting her homework." Jinyoung winks at you as he puts a notebook on your desk.

"But..." You say with furrowed eyebrows as Jinyoung puts a finger to his lips, shushing you before walking out of the classroom.

"Guanlin. GUANLIN! AM I GAY! WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST FOR HIM!" Seonho grabs Guanlin by the shoulder, shaking him.

You look down at the notebook given to you by him, and see 'Student: 1st Year Bae Jinyoung's English Notebook' on the cover.

"I passed by him this morning in the hallways, he asked me how you were doing and honestly...i don't get why he doesnt just ask you himself, he obviously really cares about you," Guanlin rolls his eyes as he points at the notebook "I literally told him today that you didn't do your homework and that you'll get detention because of it, just to see what he'd do..."

Guanlin slams his hand down on the notebook "AND HE GAVE YOU HIS WHOLE NOTEBOOK FROM WHEN HE WAS A FIRST YEAR WHAT THE FUCK IS HE AND WHERE CAN I FIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT."

To anyone confused, you and Jinyoung well you two weren't close like how you, Seonho and Guanlin are...Jinyoung was just...always there whenever you needed him.

You and him shared a lot of wonderful memories...

There was even a time where you thought that maybe, your feelings were mutual but out of nowhere, he got a girlfriend.