✿.sewoon.✿

boy with the guitar

There he was again.

You hide behind the scarf given to you by your bestfriend Jaehwan, as you stare at the boy that sat on the bench infront of you.

He was always there.

You noticed him the first time you and Jaehwan took a walk through the park after school, he was quietly sitting down on the bench and he had his guitar case next to him as he listened to whatever coming out of his headphones.

He was cute.

So cute that you almost fell flat on your face as you tripped infront of him, luckily Jaehwan was there to catch you. Praise god Jaehwan.

Then afterwards, unconsciously, you started coming here more often.

You started bringing books and mangas after school when you came to the park.

You told yourself that you only went there because the park had a wonderful scenery, but deep down you know the scenery you meant was...the boy with the guitar.

You wonder why he sat there all the time? And it's always that particular bench too.

As you glance up from your phone, you see the boy staring back at you. Your eyes widen as you quickly avert your eyes away from him.

After a few seconds, you look up again to see the boy still looking at you. You almost get a heart attack when he stands up and started making his way towards you.

And before you knew it, you were running away.

You get home, panting, throwing your shoes into the other pile of shoes and run up to your room.

As you slam the door open, you see Jaehwan sprawled all over your bed, still in his uniform.

"Finally got back after your stalking session?"

"YOU OGRE," You shriek as you point at him "WE MADE EYE CONTACT AND HE FREAKING STOOD UP AND STARTED WALKING OVER TO ME AND I RAN THE HELL AWAY!"

Jaehwan just bursts out laughing as he held his stomach, squirming around the bed in fits of chaotic laughter.

"You ran away?!"

"I was scared! What if he'll ask me why i'm always there and and and-"

"Why you stalk him?" Jaehwan says hurting me where it hurts the most.

Well guess who's not coming back to that place...

A week passed and i avoided that place as much as i could, i couldn't handle the embarrassment.

I groan loudly as i get up from my desk, Euiwoong asked if i wanted to go to karaoke with him and Haknyeon but i declined. Still feeling bad about the incident.

"I'm surprised you don't go to that park anymore." Euiwoong says as you shrug, waiting for him to put his books in his bag.

You miss him...you wonder if he still goes there, doesn't he get tired carrying his guitar case everywhere...you'd carry it for him 24/7...ugh, you miss him...you bet he got even cuter.

"People move on." You say with a heavy sigh as Euiwoong laughs at you.

He ruffles your hair a bit before he headed to the student council meeting "Obviously you're not one of those people."

You groan even louder as you stare out of the window, wondering if you should wait up for Euiwoong or just go walk home with Haknyeon.

No way.