✿.sungwoon.✿

my shy sunbae
( @luxlikejimin )

A/N: im so so sorry I realized after writing this i cant write angst for sHIT AND THIS WAS A MESS AND IF TOOK ME LIKE A WEEK TO WRITE THIS. IM SO SORRY AKENSOJW.

"Dude...you're staring again."

"No, i'm not."

A hand flies across to hit Sungwoon's head but he doesn't budge as he continues admiring the hoobae who seemed to enjoy her free time listening to music under the shade of the tree.

That lovely hoobae being...you.

Luckily for Sungwoon, he got this seat through drawing lots with the rest of the class and ultimately began noticing you who always seemed to just...listen to music.

Sure, you caught Sungwoon's attention very fast since you've always been in his sight during certain periods depending on your school roster.

Sungwoon doesn't wanna admit it but he could probably make a whole schedule of the times you appear there because of how long he's been seeing you from afar.

"You're such a stalker." Taehyun rolls his eyes at Sungwoon who feels a stab to his heart because he sometimes questions whether it is stalking or not.

"It's not like i follow her around everywhere you lonely fu-"

"STOP IT! I'M SENSITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS." Taehyun fake cries.

The first time Sungwoon spoke with you was at the canteen, frankly he was too lazy and felt too old to fight the people wanting the pork buns in line so he'd usually just stand back and hope atleast one gets left over.

"Oh man..." you squeeze your way out through the mob of hungry students, your hair disheveled, your uniform a mess and your ribbon turned too much to the left side and it makes Sungwoon accidentally let a laugh out because all the while, you were clutching onto 5 large pork buns.

This makes you look at him with a glare and that's when Sungwoon realizes, it's you.

"Are you laughing at me?" You pout and Sungwoon just couldnt find the words to say, too nervous at the sudden meeting "It's survival of the fittest!"

Your bright smile catches him off guard and before he could say anything, 2 guys, known as OngNiel when they're together, called you over.

Sungwoon avoids eye contact with them, the faint memory of what happened at the cafe still heavily engraved in his mind. Especially Ong.

"Oops, my two children are calling me, here," you take 2 pork buns and hand it to Sungwoon "I accidentally ordered too much, so you take it. Have a nice day!"

"Uhm, earth to Sungwoon who miraculously got two pork buns with his height...why are you so dazed?" Taehyun waves his half eaten pork bun infront of Sungwoon who just kept glancing at the three friends who ate together under the shade of the familiar tree.

"She gave these to me."

"The girl youre stalki-"

"She's adorable...she's so bright and cheerful and...she's just..."

"A hoobae," Taehyun states as Sungwoon turn his head to look at him suspiciously "I saw her come from the 2nd year wing when i was visiting Woojin, she's in class 2-b, her names Y/N."