Chapter 9

Hi, everyone! A new chapter for you, it's a bit longer than the others, but I couldn't make it shorter.

I wanted to thank you who is following my story and who read it. Thank you very much!

If you want let me know what you think about this story and the characters, I would like to know what you think about it.

I do not own anything but my OC's, anything else belong to George R. R. Martin.

Remember this story follows just the events of the books, from the show consider just the actors who play the characters.

CYEL

"Ah! I got you" Cyel exclaimed when she finally got Rickon.

Robb and Antea wanted to talk to lady Catelyn. They wanted for their mother to leave Bran's room, even just sometimes. Things had to be taken care of after the visit of the King and her children needed their mother.

Cyel had seen lady Catelyn when she went to visit Bran, but the little lady never dared to speak to her and lady Stark never even seemed to notice her presence. She had never seen lady Catelyn so distraught, so desperate. There had been whispers inside the castle, voices that said that Lady Stark should have compose herself. And maybe it was needed to be done; she was the lady of Winterfell, she was supposed to rule along side Lord Stark's heir.

But Cyel wondered about Catelyn the mother.

Could a mother really recover from a grief so grave like having their own child laying on his bed, with the possibility of dying at any moment?

Maybe even a strong woman like Catelyn Stark couldn't manage to pretend that everything was alright after all.

"Cyel, no!" He argued kicking his legs. Cyel took a breath before sitting on Rickon's bed and putting him on her lap, hugging him.

Since Antea was busy that night, she asked Cyel to take Rickon to sleep. It wasn't the first time for the girl, but usually they would all sit together, with Rickon and his brothers, now it was different and it felt more complicated, even because the boy didn't want to lay down.

Rickon was restless saying that no one cared if he was awake or asleep. He had been running around Cyel for the past half hour. Shaggydog was of course in the chamber, waving his black tail every time Rickon ran past him.

In the end Cyel had been able to get him in her arm, but Rickon tried to get out from her grip, so she tiredly yet stubbornly picked him up "It's time for bed, little lord."

"No!" Rickon exclaimed stubbornly as Cyel took a deep breath.

"Sweetie, please. It's late" she said softly. Rickon didn't answer; he only sniffed, looking at his feet.

"Why Robb and Antea are not here?" his voice was broken, but he didn't dare to look up "Why Mother doesn't want to see me?" Cyel closed her eyes trying to stop tears from falling down "Why did everyone leave me?" Rickon was just three. All of this must have been so confusing to him, he couldn't understand what was happening; his father and sisters had gone away and so did Jon. He hadn't seen or spoken to his mother in two weeks and his older brothers were very busy those days. It was normal for him to feel abandoned. At deep in her heart Cyel understood what he felt.

"Listen to me, Rickon, listen" she said, turning him to face her. His blue eyes were puffed and red and his lip between is teeth, to try not to cry "Your family loves you very much, you know that, don't you?" Cyel said with a smile "Just sometimes family can't be together all the time, but that doesn't mean that their love for you stops" she moved his hair from his forehead.