0.2

"Are you lonely?..."
-

The hotel room was pretty nice. Two queen sized beds, a desk, a nice bathroom, etc. I couldn't help but smile as we walked in, I didn't get too much luxury in life so this was nice.

"Well, Jae, I'm tired from the car ride. I'll stay here, why don't you explore a bit? Just don't get into trouble." My mom said to me as she put her suitcase on her bed. "Okay." She handed me back my card to get back into the room. I walked out into the hallway, looking around. Maybe I could make a new friend or something. I know what you're thinking, why don't I go find Wyatt. Well, wyatt... scares me. I can't explain why I just didn't quite wanna see him.

I saw some food/buffet thing on the first floor so I decided I would go down there and look around. I always carried a couple dollars with me, that should cover, I dunno, a cookie or two. I walked around some corners and found the elevator again. I clicked the button and waited for a minute, when the window caught my eye. I could see Hogwarts, wow, and the water park. I gazed over the view for a moment when I heard the ding come from the elevator.

I walked in and pressed the one button and stood there. Not much to do in an elevator. I looked at the digital sign in the top corner, 6... 5.... then it stopped. The doors slid open. Dear God.

Those eyes. They caught my attention immediately. Damn are they stunning. What am I even thinking? Jaeden Lieberher, you are not gonna start doing this right now. "Funny seeing you here, jae." "Jae?" Jae? "Yeah, like. Short for Jaeden." I just gave a small smile and looked away. A moment passed, when he spoke up again. "You're blushing." He stated. I brought a hand to my cheek, and sure enough it was hot under my touch.

I got flustered and looked away from him. But luckily the doors slid open once again and I could escape. "See you around, wyatt." I muttered. He giggled behind me, that giggle. It was adorable, I had to admit. "Jae, this is the first floor. There's no where else for me to go." My heart started beating a little quicker. "O-oh." I never stutter. Why is this happening? Especially with Wyatt? He walked up to me and put his arm around me. "Going to get food I assume?" He asked. I could sense the smirk his adorable face was making.

"Yeah." Was all I could manage to get out. He started walking towards the food. I awkwardly stood to the side as he got his food. He noticed this and just giggled again. "Come on, get some food." Why was he worried about my food? I just got a chocolate chip cookie at the register and pulled out a dollar bill. He walked over and pushed my hand down. "Nonono, it's on me." He said so very casually and paid for both our food. He grabbed my hand and sat us down at a table.

"Why are you doing this? We literally just met like, twenty minutes ago." He looked up from his plate and only smirked then looked back down. I decided to ignore it and just ate my cookie. "Is that all you're eating?" He asked me. "Well, yeah. Why?" "I don't know, just wondering." We sat in silence. It wasn't the bad sort of silence. It was peaceful. We were sitting near the huge window, so the setting sun set a nice atmosphere. I felt happy.

I waited for him to be done, which was only a minute or two after I finished. He smiled at me and took my hand again. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see." And he gave me a genuine smile. That was something I liked about him. He didn't have to force his happiness. He showed it, and it was beautiful.
-
Short and boring :,)