0.4

"At times I wonder why I fool with you, but this is new to me, this is new to you..."
-

"Have fun, honey?" My mom rubbed my shoulders, guiding me to my bed. "Yeah, I was with wyatt." I yawned. She gave me a sweet, warm smile. "Well, you better get some rest. Big day tomorrow." I nodded and got some pajamas out of my suitcase. Wyatt. What a sweet name.

I fell asleep that night thinking about his eyes. How they glimmered. Your eyes are beautiful too.

Soon my eyes started to sting from exhaustion, and I couldn't keep them open. I wondered if wyatt was doing the same. Thinking of me, laying in his bed staring at the ceiling. My heart warmed up a bit from that thought, but it stopped soon as I drifted into sleep.

"Jae! Wake up!" My mom yelled from the bathroom, as I lifted myself up with my elbows. I rubbed my face and stared at the wall for a minute. I do that when I wake up, I just stare at nothing until I become actually aware of my surroundings. I groaned as I glanced at the clock. 6 am. "We have to wake up early, they take breakfast away at 10." My mom said as if she read my thoughts. "TeN?!1? Mom, it's 6 OCLock In tHe morning!!" I grabbed a tee shirt and jeans. "I know, we have to get food, and then it's a 30 minute walk to the park. If we're lucky, we can get some butterbeer."

I sighed, walking into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, still groggy. I washed my face, still groggy. I walked back to my bed and flopped down on my face, ready to die. Six am. That should be illegal. I decided to face the world and sit up after a minute of contemplating life. I scrolled through Instagram, when I noticed I had a Dm request. Wyattoleff.

Wyattoleff hey jae I found your insta. It was pretty easy to find.
Wyattoleff I'm sorry this looks like I'm a stalker IM NOT
Wyattoleff okay you probably won't see this til morning so gm I guess

Lol it's fine gm:)

The smiley face was too much

"Jae!" Lets go get food!" I locked my phone and slid it into my jeans pocket. When we got downstairs I immediately looked around for the familiar curly head of hair. Suddenly I felt a tugging at my arm from behind. "Staring is rude." My mom whispered harshly into my ear and pulled me closer. A red flush covered my cheeks as I looked down to avoid eye contact with whoever I was "staring" at. I chose a bagel and butter when I jumped at the sound of my voice echoeing through the entire room. I turned around-
That fucking smile is going to be the death of me.

"Wyatt." I smiled. "Come on, let's sit over there." He gestured to a two person table all the way over in a corner. I nodded and grabbed a napkin. "Mom, I'm gonna sit with wyatt. Is that okay?" "Sure, honey." She smiled at us both.
-
This is going way too quickly and it sucks and I never update k bye