0.3

"Just us, you'll find out.."
-

Wyatt grabbed my hand and walked us out, well, more like jogged, out the front doors. "Wyatt, wh-" "you'll see! Calm down weaboo." He giggled. "Weaboo?" "Yeah, I saw your suitcase. Naruto." I blushed slightly, not like the good kind of blushing, the embarrassed kind. He tightened his grip on my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach, his hand was nice to hold. It felt kind of comforting. Like the touch of his hand against mine, made all my worries go away. They melted into nothingness. That's how affective he was on me.

I decided to cherish this moment, just us two and our hands interlocked. I won't ever see him again after this week, or whenever he's leaving. Which made me wonder, If i never see him again, why do I even like him at all?

I wiped the thought from my mind. "We're here." He looked back and smiled at me. The way his cheeks formed dimples and his eyes glittered when he smiled was.... magical. I looked around us, it was a small area that was surrounded by trees and a small river that flowed around us. It was really pretty, you could see the lights from the parks beyond the branches and leaves of the trees. "How did you find this place?" I asked with a lot of curiosity. "I come here every single school break. I even know the employees. Just came across it"

I smiled. I was really getting a liking to wyatt, even if I didn't want to admit it. I felt a good relationship that was beginning to form between us. "I thought I'd bring you to my little area and share it with you. " this made me feel special. He was willing to share his own escape with me. Me, this random kid he met earlier. "We could get to know each other, too." He said. I nodded. "Well, I'm Jaeden Wesley Lieberher, I'm from Philadelphia, and I'm boring." I giggled. "Well, Jaeden Wesley Lieberher, I'm wyatt jess oleff." We shook hands, like we were meeting again for the first time. A fresh new start.

We both started laughing, just us. Us and our new spot. When we stopped laughing, I looked up at him. His curls were still bouncing slightly from his laughter, and the lights in the distance reflected off his gorgeous eyes. The sun was starting to set, it was beautiful. The light was flooding in through the branches and leaves, and it made the water seem to glow. I brought my knees up to my chest and sort of huddled into a ball, watching the sun. Wyatt seemed to notice, Bc he did the same. We sat there together, just us, the water flowing, and the sun setting.

"Pretty." Wyatt broke the peaceful silence. "Yeah." Another short silence. "You know what else is pretty?" He asked me, sitting up slightly, shifting from his spot. "Your eyes. They're like, so pretty. They're so bright blue, like an ocean or even a diamond." I stared at him. He looked back. There was yet again, another silence. "Sorry." He muttered and went back to hugging his legs. "No-" I coughed. I just made it awkward. "No, thank you. Your eyes are beautiful too." He smiled that gorgeous smile.
-
Sorry I'm tired of okaksjddj