Aelin's Will

I'm an asshole who loves to play with people's feelings!!

Not mine.

--------------

Because you know she has one & because I love to torture myself, here are some headcanons about Aelin's will.

- She makes her first will as soon as she gets her first paycheck as the King's Champion.

- Everything is left to Chaol in that one.

- Except Elena's necklace which she leaves to Nehemia.

- And her books are left for Dorian.

- Because they are her only friends & who else would she trust her things to?

- None of them ever knew that she even wrote it.

- Her second one is written out before she leaves Mistward to go bargain for Rowan's life with Maeve.

- Much is still left to Chaol because she still wants him to be happy & stable once he escapes the King.

- However, she leaves her weapons for her carranum.

- Because even if she can't be there to fight with him, he'll always have a little part of her by his side.

- Rowan also receives part of the money she'd earned.

- Because if anything with Maeve goes south, she's not sure how much he has saved, or if his family will help him at all in his time of need.

- Her third is collaboratively made by the gang while they are on their way back to Terrasen for the first time.

- All her money—to Terrasen.

- All her books are still given to Dorian. Her dresses & shoes to Lysandra—because she insisted.

- Her underthings & nightgowns are given to Rowan—much to everyone's amusement.

- Fleetfoot is left to Evangeline because the little girl just loves the dog so much.

- And Aelin knows that the dog will take care of Evangeline no matter what.

- Any & all weapons that she may possess are given to Aedion.

- Because he will forever defend Terrasen for her if she is no longer there.

- That mellows the conversation drastically.

- The fourth & final copy of Aelin's will is written on the boat.

- It is signed just after her marriage license that ties her to Rowan & makes him her king.

- Lysandra is the only one that knows about it.

- Because she is the witness.

- And it leaves everything.

- Everything that Aelin is, was, or ever will be to her.

- Because to everyone else, Aelin will not be dead.

- And Lysandra will need everything if she is going to play a convincing part.

-----------------

Fuck me? Yeah, I know.

Oh, yeah, this is slightly strange . . .

But enjoyable nonetheless!!

And for our daily programming, Good for Nothing Tools: