Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO- "HOME."

Please vote, comment and share. I love reading comments, and I'd love to get some feedback!

━━━━

Screams filled the room, bouncing off the cold grey brick walls. Julianna's screams, loud and piercing, which her captor enjoyed listening too, the same familiar sound he heard for hours on end everyday since the day of the auction.
"When I tell you to do something, you do it. Alright darling?" He grumbled under his breath and he threw the whip down on to the ground and walked over to Julianna, his finger grazing across her cheek. She shuttered and he let out a deep chuckle. "You should be glad I took you in. Without me, you'd be nothing. Without me, you wouldn't even be breathing right now. No wonder you were such a cheap price." The man spat, turning on his heels as he clicked his tongue.

Julianna let out a shaky breath, tears flowing out of her red eyes and trickled more and more down her cheeks. Her eyes were puffy, her face soaked with her tears that she couldn't seem to stop. Everything hurt like hell, every little move or touch made her cry more, until she practically became numb. She wished everything would end, everything would stop. Then, she would truly believe that she felt nothing.
"Oh shut up." Liam croaked, turning back to face her. "No used to crying. No one is going to save you." He assured her. "Not down here anyway, where you belong."

She kept crying, not being able to stop when he started to approach her. Even as she was chained to wall, the chains rattled and vibrated from her trembles.

"Stop crying." He said, bending down to her 2 foot 5 frame as those wide eyes looked up at him in fear.
"Do I need to make myself more clear? How about a few more licks of the whi-"

"No! No please, n- no more." Julianna begged, using up whatever breath she had left.

Liam paused, for moment, his black eyes darkening more. "No?" He questioned, his head tilting to the side. "I can do what ever the fuck I want with you. Your my property. Mine." He muttered, bending down to pick up the black leather whip. "Maybe this isn't helping..maybe I'm not making myself clear enough."

He walked over to the opposite side of the basement, towards the table filled with different types of knives, blades and saws, including tools used by surgeons that could only have been gotten a hold of from surgeries.
He picked up a scalpel, holding it in his hands as if it was his most prized possession.
The blade was small, but sharp, from the tip of the blade that could cut anything with just one flick."Hmmm..." the man thought to himself. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson."

The man approached again towards Julianna, getting so close until the tip of the blade touched against her ribs that protruded outwards while the rest of her sucked in.
He slowly, but steady pushed the scalpel deep between the bones with made up her rib cage. A smirk grew upon his lips, becoming wider and wider, the fire in his eyes burning into her own. The look of displeasure on her face pleased him, though she couldn't make a sound except for her small whimpers.

"P-Please....s-stop. I-I'm s-s-sorry." She whined.
"I'm sorry, please. I-It hurts, it hurts! Stop! I-I beg you!...."

"STOP, STOP, NO PLEASE." Julianna begged, stirring in her sleep as she twisted and turned in the bed sheets. Her body was drenched in sweat as her fur stuck to her bony body.