Chapter three

A few days later

*Ding Dong*

"Euuugggghhhhh. What time is it?" I mumble while shoving my head into my pillow. The doorbell kept on ringing so I looked to my bedside table to see that my clock says it's 8am. Who is ringing the doorbell at this time? I reluctantly dragged myself out if bed and pulled my hood up on my monkey onesie and walk down the stairs to see a dark figure outside. I look in the kitchen to see my mum sitting there eating.

"I'll get the door then shall I?" I mumble to myself while walking towards the door. I open the door to see the last person (or should I say people) I thought to see at my front door at 8 in the morning. James, Tristan and Laura are all standing at my front door chatting while Brad chases Connor around my lawn trying to get his phone back.

"What are you guys doing here at 8 in the morning. It's too early"' I state while rubbing my eyes and disturbing everyone. "Come in then. I'll get you all a drink." I say while walking into the kitchen. "Mum, the boys and Laura are here." I say while walking over to the fridge while they all sit on the stools around my worktop.

"OK darling. I'm going to work, your sister is next door at Sophie's as she stayed there last night, your Dad's at work and I think Lia's still in bed. No mess. I won't be back until late and your sister's going to Devon today so your Nan and grandad will be here in an hour to get her so make sure she is ready. I will see you later." My mum says coming over and kisses my cheek. "There's money on the table in the dining room if you need any. Have fun."

"Bye mum."I say while placing the drinks in front of the boys and Laura.

"Nice onesie Nat." Brad winks at me while flicking my monkey ears. OMG. CAN THIS BOY BE ANY CUTER.

"Meh. It's comfortable." I shrug while I swat his hand away before walking through to the living room and slouching onto the sofa.

"Can you tell me were the bathroom is please Nat?" Connor speaks up for the first time while I jump up to get the remote.

"Sure. There's one in Lia's room. Go to the top floor and her room is the door in front of you on the left. She shouldn't mind." I reply while I turn the tv on and sit in the spare space between Brad and James. OK. You can do this. It's only Brad. Yeah a guy you've been obsessed with for the past two years. Your not helping.

Connor's POV

I walk up to the second floor and walk towards Lia's room to see her sleeping cuddling her pillow. I walk into her bathroom and go to the toilet. While I'm washing my hands I start hearing a voice saying my name. I turn the tap off and realise it's Lia. I walk over to Lia and try to wake her up and realise that she is crying.

"Lia. Lia wake up. Lia?" I try shaking her. She suddenly bolts up wide awake. She looks at me and quickly wipes her tears away. "Are you OK? You was saying my name." I say while sitting next to her on the bed.

"Yeah just a bad dream" she says while sitting up with tears slowly falling down her beautiful cheeks.

"Come here." I pull her into a side hug. We sat there for a little before we went downstairs for some breakfast.

We walked downstairs into the living room while laughing at what Lia just told me about Natalie falling out of her bed cause she thought that Brad was with her. Lia is amazing, beautiful and funny. Everything I see in a girl really but I don't think she likes me back, I mean who would. I'm only me.

"I was wondering where you got to Connor." Laura says snapping me out of my thoughts. I give her small smile and look over at her and Tristan to see them cuddling up together. I just wish that can be me and Lia one day. I then notice Brad staring at Natalie and playing with her hair while she's lying on his lap still in her monkey onesie sleeping.

"Get in there Brad." I whisper in his ear as I sit down next to him. He looks at me and turns a bright red as he's just realised he's been seen. I think he has a little crush. I am so going to wind him up about that later. This is going to be fun.