Disturbia

Summary: based on the movie beside the murderer parts lol

Pairing: Jungkook / Reader

Genre: smutish

Words: 5k

-

"I can't believe this." Jungkook's mother rubbed her forehead aggravated.

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

The cop motioned Jungkook to sit on the counter so he could strap the bracelet around his ankle.

"Okay here's the thing, green means you're good, you're in the safe zone." The detective said pointing to the bracelet. "That covers about a 100-foot radius."

"You unplug it, the police come immediately. He gets a constant GPS signal from the bracelet that goes through your phone line to the monitoring systems downtown." She continued talking to Jungkook's mother.

"So they know where you are, where you've been and what you're thinking, 24/7." She looked at Jungkook.

"What if he accidentally goes beyond the radius?" Jungkook's mom asked.

"Red light flashes." She said pointing to his bracelet. "You got 10 seconds to get your butt back to green, or else."

"Or else what?" Jungkook asked timidly.

"You wanna find out?" The cop crossed his arms.

"It's tamper-proof and waterproof.....Here's my card if you have any further questions." The detective grabbed her things but turned around one last time before exiting.

"You're lucky you got off so easy, you could be sitting in a much worse place right now.....I know how hard it is losing a parent." She toned down.

"Please behave, I don't want to add to your sentence.....three months house arrest is not that bad....keep yourself busy....I've seen way to many folks get loopy after too long."

-

"Hey watch it." Jungkook yelled through the headset. "You almost got me killed J-Hope."

Jungkook's mother walked into his pig sty of a room. "Jungkook?"

"Hurry reload." Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook?" His mother raised her voice, but his face was glued to the screen.

His mother walked over to his tv shutting it off.

"Mom....what the heck." Jungkook sat up.

"You gonna spend three mouths playing video games all day?" His mother looked angry.

"I don't know." Jungkook pursed his lips. "What else am I suppose to do?"

"How about clean up this room....this house." She looked around the room.

"JK?" J-Hope said through the headset.

"No more video games." His mother yelled loud enough that J-Hope could hear.

"I come home and this place is a mess....I'm selling your ps4." She made her way out of Jungkook's room. "I'm not kidding.....this is not vacation."

"And I got your friend who calls himself rap god to come drop your school work off."

Jungkook groaned in annoyance. "It's Rap Mon."

But she was gone.

-

"Don't worry Dear, we're almost there." Your father said turning onto the unfamiliar street.

"What a lovely neighborhood." Your mother chimed in. "Don't you think so sweetie?" Your mother asked.