Non-Spoken Letters*

Request

Pairing: Min Yoongi/ (Male) Reader

Genre: Fluff, Sad

Words: 1.7k

A/N: (C/N) = means characters name.

-

"Good show." Their manager greeted the boys as the made their way back stage.

"Come on Jimin." Yoongi shouted to Jimin who was sneaking glances out towards the crowd watching them leave. He turned around with a big smile on his face.

As they made their way to their dressing room the atmosphere turned quiet quickly. The boys were exhausted from this nights show. The fans absorb more energy, they thought, but they loved every second of it.

"Did you see the poster that the fan held Jungkook." Hoseok laughed.

"Of my face? Yeah?" Jungkook answered.

"They think you're a meme." Namjoon spoke.

"They think we're all memes." Yoongi corrected.

"Ok guys here you go." The manager handed over each member a bunch of fan mail they received.

They each sat down and took the time to read each letter their precious fans had the generous time to write.

When Yoongi opened his letter he noticed something quite familiar.

"Dear Min Yoongi,

I'm writing to you once again to thank you for all you have done for me. You may not have know this but I get to come home everyday to see my family because you have help me stay strong, you have helped me find purpose in my life and I have never been more grateful. Your music has touched me in so many ways that I don't know how I would ever repay you. It's nice to know that we all have each other and that you choose to share your deepest thoughts to inspire so many people. If only I was brave enough to show you my face to say thank you in person. Hopefully some day I can be as brave as you.

Stay strong and healthy, like you made me...

Sincerely, non-spoken letter"

The letter that sat in Yoongi's hands has once again made him tremble. Brought a tear to his eye like every other letter. Yoongi had has been getting these letters for it seems like six months now. Every letter was so touching in every way. Like he was some therapist listening to every story this anonymous had to say. Between him telling him how his day was or his past nightmares. Just the little things.

Also every letter would thank him which Yoongi was of course honored to hear how a fan is doing well. Yoongi wouldn't tell the other members because the letters were focused on himself but he sometime would fight with himself to not share because this poor fans life story wasn't their business, but he felt something different for this fan, he felt a bond.