New Student

Hi guys!!! this is gonna be my first story so please look forward to it, It maybe bad because I still have a lot to learn but eitherway please support this Story... and BTW in this story Hoshi is gonna be younger than Mingyu... mwaahhh 😍

___________________________________ Soonyoung's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing like crazy, I turned it off and started doing my morning routine...

This is gonna be my first day on a new school since we moved here in seoul...

" Goodluck to myself " I said as I was facing the mirror on our bathroom door , and then started brushing my teeth.

As soon as I finished breakfast I quickly grabbed my shoes and put in on, I then bid goodbye to my parents and started walking to Pledis of Performing Arts... yep that's where I'll be studying for 4 years until I'll graduate.

I am now at the gate of the school, I started to walk forward hoping to see a friend in here, and at the same time searching for my classroom.

I was walking when I saw a familliar face and quickly recognized who it was " DOOOKYEEOOMMM!!! " I shouted and it seemed to have caught his attention because he ran to me smiling and hugged me...

" Hoshi!!! I guess we're classmates then " he said as he smiled at me " I know, what a coincidence " I said as we entered our classroom.

Me and DK have been friends since we were young until my parents decided to move to Japan and now back to Korea, but what I didnt expect was DK to be here in Seoul... I was thinking until the teacher called my name, I didnt even notice her entering the room.

"Okay Class, This is Hoshi from now on he will be your new classmate" the teacher said kindly " Please treat me well, Thank you " I said smiling to my new classmates. Class started and I was listening to everything the teacher said, and even wrote some notes for me to study... Guess I'm being hardworking this year.

The bell rang signalling that it was Recess. I walked with DK to the canteen since he is the only one I know in this school, we were chatting about how we both got here when I suddenly bumped into someone... I fell down and looked up to see who it was.

He was tall, his eyes were shining due to the reflection of the sun and with that angle he looked like a celebrity...

MINGYU's POV
I was about to go back to my room since I finished buying snacks but I bumped onto someone, guess I was too strong because he kind of fell, I looked at him with a worried expression " I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking " I said and lend him a hand, he stared at me first which was sooo cute because of his Fluffy cheeks and eyes that were gonna disappear anytime soon, he kind of realized that he was staring because he looked away and turned into a shade of pink before he grabbed my hand and I pulled him up.

" Hello, my name is Mingyu and I'm currently a grade 9 student, and I'm so sorry for what happened earlier " I said and again lend him a hand but this time it was for a handshake.

He stared at my hand and shaked it but he was looking away " O-oh Hi... M-my name i-is Hoshi, a grade 8 student " he said awkwardly but it was so cute, I feel like squishing his cheeks, I guess I'm a year older than him, I was about to tell him more about me but his friend said they had to go and with that they left.

I continued to walk to my room thinking about Hoshi and how cute he was... what is happening with you mingyu.

___________________________________

That's it for this chapter guys hope you like it!!! I'm sorry if it wasnt as fascinating as the others story but I will work hard to improve for you guys... I'll be updating whenever I'm free maybe like 4 chapters per week ? I think so... Okay guys thanks for reading and do look forward and support this story. Here is a picture of mingyu and soonyoung.

They are sooo cuteee 😍 but look at Woozi thou

They are sooo cuteee 😍 but look at Woozi thou... 😅