INCIDENT

Hi guys! I'm back, if you are wondering why I am updating today it maybe because I'm bored HAHAHAHA so... Please continue to support this book, I'll put a lot of moments 😍😍😍

___________________________________
Soonyoung's POV
We walked to the canteen, I was thinking about what happened earlier, I must have been really AWKWARD ahhhh I sighed at my stupid actions, why did I have to be so awkward I dont know what got into me but there is just something about mingyu that...

I was spacing out too much that I didnt notice DK asking me something... " Hoshi... you can order now " he waved his hand in front of my face " O-oh Okay... Thanks " I said as I continued to order my snacks, after ordering we decided we should go back to our class since we are already late because of what happened earlier...

After getting into our room, There was still no Teacher and Jun said that I have some work to do, but he and Dino will help me, Guess I have no choice then sigh...

They explained that we need to make a Tarpauline for the school, since there are gonna be visitors next week, I have no choice but to accept it, It's for the school anyways...

I got along with them since they share the same passion as me, they love dancing to... and btw yes, I know how to edit and that's why they asked me to make the Tarp.

We got into the Computer Lab, They said that we will be using our teacher's loptop, so we turned the loptop on until... we realized there was a password, and neither of us knows it. We decided that they should ask the teacher and I will stay here hehehehe I'm not lazy...

They walked out of the computer lab to find the teacher, I was tired so I laid my head down to my hands and closed my eyes, I didn't notice someone enter the Lab, until....

I felt someone kiss my cheeks, I quickly got up to look at who it was... It was Mingyu, aishh why did he have to that, I felt heat rush into my cheeks, I dont know but Mingyu seems to have this effect on me.

"Why did you do that?!" I said panicking " I didnt want to wake a cutie up roughly so I thought maybe Kissing your cheeks would work " he said smiling at me which made me blush... But why is he here?!

" W-Why are yo-you... Here?! " I said as I was too embarassed, I am now a blushing mess " I came to do some research, but turns out you were sleeping on the logbook. " He said and that's when I realized That I was really sleeping on the Logbook, I quickly apologized and tried to give him the handbook but all he did was lean closer, our faces were centimeters apart and I can feel his breath, he moved upwards and kissed my forehead, "Whaaa... Wh-what was that fo-for???" I said super embarassed, This is the third time I've been this embarassed this day and it's all because of Mingyu, He chuckled at my actions...

" I thought that would calm you down, I hoped it work " he said with a bright smile on his face " O-oh O...Kay " I said as heat rushed towards my cheeks, before noticing that jun and Dino are already back, wait... they havent seen us right ?

Jun's POV
As soon as we got the password we hurried back to the lab, but what we didnt expect was Mingyu a senior kissing Hoshi's forehead... wait are they dating ???

As soon as we got in, Mingyu was about to leave but he whispered something to us " I want him " he said slowly so Hoshi couldnt hear us, Me and Dino gave him a thumbs up as sign of an approval and that we will help him with Hoshi...

Mingyu left the lab and we sat down on front of the loptop and beside Hoshi, we asked him about what happened, he sighed before answering " I was a little tired so I kind of laid my head on my arms and tried to sleep until you guys are back, but I didnt notice someone enter the lab until a pair of lips kissed my cheeks, and that's when I realized it was Mingyu I was so shocked I asked him why did he do that, he just said that it was to wake me up... i then started to panick and ask him why he was here he said he was gonna do some research and that I was sleeping on the logbook, ugh I'm so stupid... so yeah I was panicking and he kissed my forehead, he said that would calm me down and it worked I guess" He blushed realizing the last words that got out of his mouth...

A smirk appeared on my face " You like him dont you ? " I said making him Blush even more, he was now a tomato hahahaha how cute, " Wha... wh-where did th-that came fro-from ?? " he said looking away from us... I knew you liked him, I smirked.

___________________________________

That's gonna be it for this chapter guys... and yeah if you are wondering Mingyu is older than them, and in the next chapter maybe it would be Jun and Dino helping Mingyu with Hoshi, Bye bye I LOVE you guys, please support this book!!! Mwaaahhh 😍