ROOMMATES

Guys!!! This chapter will now explain why this story was called roommates! Hahahahaha love you guys! Please continue on supporting this book! 😍

__________________________________
Soonyoung's POV

I woke up to the sound of a hair dryer, What a great way to wake up... I sat up to see that it was mingyu and he was done showering.

"Are you always this early?" I asked.

"Ohh you're awake! Good Morning!" He greeted. "And Yep!" He replied cheerfully while still facing the mirror and drying his hair.

"Good Morning" I replied still sleepy. "I mean it's still 6:20, and you're almost done I would probably still be sleeping at this time..." I added as I was amazed of Mingyu.

He just chuckled. And I find it cute~ and attractive, epecially with his morning voice. Ahhh~ totally not good for the heart.

He walked closer and sat on the bed with me and he played with my hair. "Better get ready SOON, or else you and I are gonna be late" Mingyu said with his husky voice. Sooo attractive~

"You're almost done thou" I said with a questioning look.

"I wouldn't leave you here right?" He replied.

"Ohh okay!" I said while smiling my 10:10 sign.
( you know, the way hoshi put his fingers beside his eyes )

Mingyu's POV

I thought my heart stopped beating by the time I saw hoshi smile, He was too cute... not to mention the oversized shirt and pajamas. Ahhhh~

It was a great idea to let hoshi wear those, I congratulated myself hahahahaha.

He started showering and I picked some clothes that would suit hoshi, clothes that would fit him actually.

Once the shirts were ready I headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I grabbed some bread and tossed it on the toaster, and once it was done I started adding some strawberry jam. ( yeah we got jams )

Hoshi was done and I was right the shirt was the right size for him, he looked cute thou.

We ate breakfast and washed the dishes before walking out, remembering to lock the door and started walking to school, not literally walking to school because it was too far, we rode a bus to school.

"Hey hosh! Today's the day when the school will announce your roomate!" I said because I was so excited.

"Really? I hope the apartment is good thou" he said.

"It is!" I reassured him.

The bus was already at the front gate of the school, we parted ways and started walking towards our respective classrooms.

"See you later Soonyoungie!" I said while waving my hand.

He blushed at the nickname I gave him, "ye-yeah, see yo-you... later!" he replied, can this guy be any cuter?

Soonyoung's POV

Once I got to my room I was 5 minutes early, and I was greeted by Jun, Dino and DK who surprisingly were in a very good mood.

"What's up with that smile?" I asked them.

"Today's a very good day because today will be the day when we will finally know who our roommates are gonna be, not to mention the apartment was surprisingly very good! And... we got to see you and Mingyu come to school together." DK said as he smirked at the last statement.

How did he know?

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Which part? Because I know everything!" He grinned while Jun and Dino nodded.

"Actually Hoshi... It-" Jun was about to say something but the teacher came and we quickly sat at our seats.

"Good Morning class, I guess you guys are already informed, I will be anouncing your roomates today, okay... DK will be rommates with Joshua, a senior, Jun with, Minghao a junior, and Dino with Seungcheol and Jihoon, you guys will have an apartment with two rooms." The teacher continued the announcement of roomates on and on and on (Blackpink!!!) until it was my turn.

"Hoshi will be rommates with... Mingyu a senior, I guess that's all?" The teacher said.

___________________________________

Hey guysss, I thought This was really boring, but I'll make the next chapter good thou... happy reading guys!!! Support this book!!!