BASKETBALL

Soonyoung's POV

We walked towards the Principal's office and as soon as we got in we bowed in respect for the principal and showed him our work, and unsurprisingly He likes our work, No one could deny our greatness.

Once we were done we bid our goodbyes to the principal and continued to go to our next class.

*Time Skip*

Class ended, and for a first day it was great! I get to meet someone, wait... what am I saying? Ughhh.

I got alot of friends from my classmates DK, Jun, Wonwoo, and Woozi, to My Juniors, Seungkwan, Dino, Minghao and Vernon, and especially to my Seniors Joshua hyung, Jeonghan hyung, Seungcheol hyung, and Mingyu hyung. I blushed at the thought of the Last name I mentioned, why am I being like this? I should not like Mingyu... I should NOT.

I was about to go Home but I saw Mingyu playing Basketball, and he was so sweaty. Gosh he is so sexy, Hoshi! What are you saying?

I just stared at him in awe because of his basketball skills, I was watching him play well mostly just watching Mingyu, I didn't even noticed that he was done until he lifted his shirt and got another shirt from his bag to change, I quickly looked away blushing.

Why? There are a lot of Comfort Rooms thou... Why here? This is totally not good for the Heart.

I walked away and I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Mingyu.

"Oh, Hi hyung" I said trying to act calm.

"Hey, Going home?" He asked with his husky voice which I find so attractive.

"Y-yeah..." I replied.

"Let's walk together then!" He said happily, and smiled attractively, Gosh everything about him is attractive.

"O-okay" I said a little bit suprised...

We were walking when... something I totally didnt expect happened.

___________________________________

Hey guys, sorry again for the short chapter, I will try and make the next chapter as fascinating as how boring this chapter was HAHAHAHAHA see you on the next chapter 😍😂