Miyuki and Wolfrun Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G

People Doing this: @Cure_tomboy and bluedogs5

Miyuki POV

"Happy Shower!!" I yelled defeating the Akanbe. "Yes!" i said. "Not so fast! You dont think that was an easy fight did ya?" Wolfrun laughed in excitement. "Uh Mayb-" "Well its not the end of it" he smirked.

"Happy!!!" Candy ran over to me with the other precures.
"Sunny, March,Beauty,Peace" i said. "Happy!" they tackled me im a hug. "Ugh, i dont have all day you know! Joker is coming soon and has something for ya" he said. "What does he have? We dont want any more trouble Wolfrun!" Beauty yelled

"I have Arrived!" Joker laughed as he floated in the air. "Joker!" we all yelled

Joker smiled. "I just had an invitation for you all, Wolfruns birthday is coming up and it takes place in the shadow realm. There is going to be a big party for him" he said.

"And why should we trust you guys?!" Sunny yelled. "Well we might be able to end this little...
rivalry of ours" Joker said. "Are you sure this isnt a trap of some kind?" Peace yelled. "Well of course not! Besides if it was you would stop us anyways" Wolfrun said. "Good point..." Beauty said.

"Shall we give them a chance?" I said. "What?!" March said. "Yeah, i mean it wont hurt us. And Wolfrun had a point. We would stop them"

.
.
.
.
"Lets go then!" Beauty said
"Thats the spirit!" Joker replied. "Wait how do we get there?" i asked. "Easy enough!" Joker's cards surrounded us and we dissapeared in thin air. Next thing we knew we were in the shadow realm. "An Amusement park?!" my eyes sparkled as i looked forwards. "Yep, this is were my party is taking place" Wolfrun was beside me. I blushed. Wait, blushed?! No, no i cant like him! We are rivals! But.... It wont hurt to love part of the opposite side right?

"Dont sweat it Happy. Your not the only one" Beauty whispered in my ear. "R-really? Wait how did you-" "I can tell by your face" she giggled. "So who like who?" i whispered. "I-i like J-joker" she whispered softly. "Ohhh~" i teased. "What are you waiting for?! Come on!" Sunny yelled. "Coming!" me and Beauty yelled back. We smiled to each other. "Lets keep this as our little secret ok?" Beauty said. "Hai" i replied

We ran up to Sunny. "Come on! We have to go on this roller coaster!" she said pointing at the one behind her. "Ok!" me and Beauty said together again.

The rows went like this.

Front: Sunny and March
Next Row: Beauty and Joker
Next Row: Me and Wolfrun
Back: Peace and Akaoni

I was blushing as i was next to Wolfrun once again. I looked infront of me to see Beauty and Joker. I could feel Beauty's blush. In front of them, was Sunny and March. I think im actually starting to ship these two. As well as Beauty and Joker. Behind me is Peace and Akaoni, i think I'll ship these two as well.

The ride started moving upwards. I was frightend and scared for the drop. I ended up hugging Wolfrun tightly. The ride went for a few turns and twists. Two loops and just three drops. Yeah, i cant believe im surviving this. I heard Wolfrun laugh.

"The ride is over. You can stop now" he said. I blushed in embarrasment as i was still hugging him tight. "S-sorry Wolfrun" i told him. "Miyuki and Wolfrun, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love-" i shushed them while blushing a bright red. I glanced at Wolfrun who was also blushing madly. "Yeah, were not a thing.." we said at the same time. I looked down. "But its cute!" i heard Peace.

"I dont care.. Opposites dont..." i stopped because i remembered from the fairy tales that opposites DO attract. "Sorry To correct Happy, but Opposites DO attract" Beauty said smiling. "Like you and Joker!" i said "W-wha?" Beauty was dumbfounded "N-no we are so far from being a 'thing' Happy. I dont think that will ever happen" Joker said blushing

Beauty nodded. "Yeah"
I giggled "But you just said that opposites attract!"
"W-well" she had no words.
"Me and March are going over there, see ya in a bit" Sunny said and pointed towards more extreme attractions. "Ok!" Peace replied

"Again, you said that opposites attract!" i told Beauty. "Oh fine! Opposites DO attract, and it includes me and Joker. And you and Wolfrun" she said. "Yup! wait we stopped talking about me and Wolfrun!" i yelled. "Well i wouldnt mid being in a relationship with a precure" Joker and Wolfrun said. Me and Beauty blushed.

"Really?" i looked at Wolfrun and smiled. I went up to him and hugged him. I didnt know what Beauty did but it didnt matter to me at the time. "Thank you Wolfrun!" i said. He picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. "Were do you want to go?" he said. "Over there!" i pointed to a really nice part of the park. It had a few coasters and family rides. "Ok then" he started walking towards the place.

Another Happy Ending!

I seriously did all of this. Blue only did as much as this pharagraph.

Well bluedogs5 you and Dam are doing the next one! if Dam agrees

Coming up next!

Akanao chapter