iv.

The girl who had suggested the museum trip approached his desk during free study time.

Jimin looked up, apprehensive. These sorts of things had happened. Stupid pranks that he'd fallen for too many times before he'd caught on and stopped believing the best in people.

But if this girl was faking, then she was a good actor. She looked nervous as she stood in front of him with a letter in her hands.

A love letter? Jimin wondered. For who? Me? But why? I'm...

He wasn't sure what he was anymore.

"I like-" she began to say, but Kyung-soo walked up and snatched the letter out of her hands.

"What were you going to say to Jimin?" Kyung-soo asked, and she hesitated. He just smiled. Jimin didn't like that smile. "It's funny, if you were going to say that you like him."

"Why is it funny?" she asked, cautious.

Kyung-soo just smirked. "Look at Jimin's hands."

Jimin's hands were lying on his desk. He wasn't sure what Kyung-soo was going to tease him about, so he quickly hid them underneath the desk just in case.

"What about them?" the girl asked, turning to Kyung-soo.

"What did you notice about them?" he asked, not revealing his intentions just yet.

"...That they're small?" she asked, shrugging. "So?"

Kyung-soo's smirk grew wider. "You know what they saw about a guy who has small hands, right?"

Jimin flushed. "Stop it," he mumbled, but Kyung-soo ignored him.

"And Jimin's hands are so tiny, they're practically nonexistent. You know what that means, right?" Kyung-soo smirked. "You're basically confessing to a girl."

The girl hesitated before making her way back to her seat, sending a final apologetic look toward Jimin as Kyung-soo ripped her letter in half and threw it in the garbage.

"Don't forget about this," Kyung-soo said with a smile. "No girl will ever want Park Jimin as her boyfriend."

Jimin frowned, ducking his head as usual, and he waited until he heard the reassuring sound of Kyung-soo's footsteps growing softer as he walked farther away.

Was it true, that no one would ever love Jimin?

No, it can't be, Jimin thought to himself. That's ridiculous.

But...maybe?