xl.

the amount of chapters in this story is ridiculous

idek why

also, explicit language ahead

forgive me

Jimin bowed so low that he felt his forehead brushing against the material of his pants. "I'm so sorry..."

"Yeah, what you did was a really shitty thing, you know that?" the boy snapped, his eyes narrowed. "Like what the hell?" He crossed his arms. "But I'd probably do the same thing to you so I'm not really in a position to yell at you. Although I'm still pissed."

Jimin didn't look up, just stayed bent over, his hands clasped in fists. "Please forgive me...what I said was awful..."

The kid took a step back. "Whatever, you're creeping me out."

"Please."

"If I forgive you, will you leave me the hell alone?"

Jimin nodded, his hair flopping up and back down into his eyes.

"Fine, you're forgiven or whatever, now stand up and leave me alone." The kid hurried away. Partially because the situation weirded him out. But mainly since he didn't want to be seen with Park Jimin, who was bullied even more than he was. And bullying was contagious in a way. Or perhaps viral is a better term.

It spreads.

The infection starts with the bully - the host. Then it spreads to other victims and whoever they come into contact with, making them suffer just like the original carrier.

Because that's the sad truth about bullying.

In the end, the ones bullying other people are just victims of someone else.

***

Kyung-soo scoffed. "What, you went and complained to your friends and asked them to beat me up for you?" he sneered.

Jimin shook his head and opened his mouth but already felt his throat constricting. "I-"

"Did you tell your friends how pathetic you are?" Kyung-soo asked, losing the smirk and looking strangely serious. "About how no one will be your friend?"

Again Jimin tried to talk but he couldn't.

Tae stared at Jimin, waiting for him to stand up for himself, but he'd never seen this side of Jimin before, this helpless, powerless, weak Jimin. He didn't know what to do.

"Tell your friends that you're ugly."

Jimin's eyes found the ground. "I..."

"Say it."

"I'm-"

"Stop it, Jimin," Tae interrupted because he couldn't listen any longer. "Why are you doing what this asshole says?"

"I..." Jimin's eyes teared up. "I...I don't know..."

"It's because he knows that it's the truth," Kyung-soo answered. "He's ugly and fat and short and nobody will ever-"

"Okay, can you just shut the fuck up?" Tae said evenly, his fists clenched. He wasn't normally much of one for cussing (unless he was attempting English), but this kid seriously pissed him off. "First, Jimin is literally a fucking princess. Second, who the hell are you to be attacking this pure child? Third, if you ever talk like that to Jimin again, I will personally see to it that-"

Jimin tugged on Tae's arm. "Stop it..." He had never wanted to threaten Kyung-soo. He just wanted the bullying to stop. "Tae, it's fine. Just leave him alone."