Chapter One

JOE

"Zoeeeeeee!!!!" I yelled through the bathroom door, can you hurry up please I need to be at work in an hour!" I heard the water turn of inside the bathroom. I waited for a moment trying to be patient. Finally the door popped open and a girl with long wet blonde hair tied up in a bun stood in the door way.

"sorry if I held you up" she said. I was rather taken aback to find a very pretty girl in my house that I had no idea was there.

"oh sorry no, it's fine who are you?!" I tried to keep me eyes above shoulder height as I spoke. she was wearing nothing apart from a loose towel around her shoulders. and from what I could see she had a beautiful body, curves in the right places and large in all the right places too, if you get what I mean.

"sorry I should have said! I'm Flo, or Florence if you want to be formal, and you are Joe? Zoe's told me about you."

she extended a hand and as she did her towl dropped a little lower and exposed a little bit of her chest.

"hi flo, yes, I'm Joe" I struggled as I reached out for her slightly moist hand. my eyes wanted to travel down and explore her body but I told them to focus on her outstreched hand. her hands felt soft, so soft, it fitted perfectly in mine. I loved the feel of her touch.

her sweet voice broke my revery. "well if you don't mind," she said gesturing to her barly clothed body. "we should catch up sometime" she said, she winked at me and turned and started to walk toward's the guest room. oh damn she was hot.

~~

I reached the sanction of my bedroom and lay on my bed. "damn" I cursed. why didnt I stay cool?! I got up and walked to Zoes room. I didnt bother knocking so I just barged in.

"Zoe! thanks for telling me we had a visitor!"

"it's me friend Florence, you know,she used to go to our primary!?"

I looked blankly at her.

"anyway she's come over from Italy she's going to live in the U.K now! there's some complications with her flat so I said she could stay here for a couple if months."

"right" I said still bemused. "oh Flora! wait didnt she used to be fat?!"

"well yes" zoe blushed "but she's lost a load of weight know. I was hoping you could get to know her, it's vidcon in a week and she's gonna have to spend time with you, I will he quite busy with meet ups e.t.c!"

"oh sure ok" I looked at my watch. I swore, I was going to be late for work again. Italian? that made sense I thought there was something different about her accent.

hey guys this is my first fanfiction so I hope you like it. I know flo is a bad name choice cause it rhymes with Joe! it was the only name I could think of.

can I just say, yes my name is flora but the girl in the story is not based on me at all especialy not figure wise!!! enjoy, F xx