Chapter Eight

JOE

It was flo coming towards me in her swim suit, she looked so hot! we both jumped into the water together, it took a little persuasion to get Flo in the water because she said she didnt feel right. I swam away from her but out of the corner of my eye I saw her go limp and fall into the water. I immediately knew something wasn't right. I tried to get her upright in the water.

"flo,flo are you ok" I asked shaking her. she looked at me in fear,

"p.p.panicky" she stuttered, oh fuck I recognized this from Zoe sometimes. Flo was having a panick attack. I lifted her up into a firemans lift and got her out of the pool.

FLO

joe laid me on a sun bed. I started shaking violently, a crowd of people started to gather, that made it worse I felt trapped. I tried to hold my hands up to my face but my whole body was shaking so much I couldnt control my limbs.

"j,j,joeee" I pleaded. he held both my hands and said "Flo look at me, everything is going to be O.K, just trust me" he looked straight into my eyes, I believed him.

Joe pulled me closer "shall I get you out of here? I managed a small nod in reply. Joe suddenly lifted my shaking body into his strong arms. he cradled me like a baby as he half ran through the hotel and back to our room. I nestled in close to Joe trying to hide my face by burrowing it into his chest.

JOE

We were almost back at our room thank god. I felt Flo move in
my arms, she looked up at me, tears streaming down her face, "don't leave me Joe" she whispered.

"I wont" I never wanted to let her fragile body go. she was like my baby and I wanted to look after her and make her happy again. I think at this moment I realised. I really. fucking. Loved her.

Double update for you lovelys tonight! Sorry im so hopeless at uploading regularly! I Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for reading and voting, wer almost at 150+ reads and I'm so Happy and grateful I know that might not seem like alot to you but to me that's amazing!!! I love you all so much.

thank you thank you thank you

F xxxx