Chapter Four

JOE

the four of us walked down to the pool and when we got there it was AMAZING. it was massive and had Sun loungers all around the edge. I put my towl down on a lounger between Flo and Alfie. alfie and zoe muttered something about "getting drinks" and went off leaving me and Flo alone.

"so you coming in then" I said

"try and stop me!!" she said pulling of her tshirt. the few seconds her eyes were covered with her shirt I let my eyes roam her torso. Oh. My.

"come on then" she said slipping off her shorts. her body was beatifully toned and had a beatiful natural light tan. she looked impatiently at me then leaned forward reaching for my tshirt and pulled it off. she just sat there, eyes groping my chest. she bit her lip with a half smile on her face, she obviously liked what she saw. I laughed, reached for her hand and we dived into the water. she was actually a really good swimmer. well I suppose growing up by the sea helps.

FLO

as we frolicked about in the water I couldnt keep my eyes of his chest, he had perfectly chiseled abs and perfect vlines. he was sublime. I was secretly glad that I had him all to myself, I didnt quite know yet wether or not Zoe and Alfie had planned the whole room thing etc, but I didnt really mind.

JOE

I sat Flo up on the edge of the pool while we chatted, I was quite glad Zoe and Alfie hadn't made it back yet. Flo went to relax on the beds while I swum around in the clear cool water, secretly showing off hopeing she was watching me. I swam over to the edge, near where flo was lying. I splashed her with water to get her attention.

we decided to go back to our room and have an early night because we were tired from jet lag. I sent Alfie a quick text to let him know in case they came back looking for us.

Alfie

me and floflo have gone back to room, havin early night, txt u in morn about Tommorrow night mate

J x

keep reading promise this will get better thanks so much F x