Chapter 13 (smut)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AS A 2K SPECIAL!.

FLO.

"Florence, sit down please."

Joe gives me an intense, deep look, willing my to listen. I sit down on our bed, curiosity brewing. Why is Joe being so mysterious and serious all of a sudden? What is he about to tell me? Is he about to explain the conversation with Shaun?

"Flora, I'm tired of pretending, of us both thinking it but neither saying it. I want to tell people. I don't care. I want people to know."

"Joe? what's going on? What do you want people to know? Tell me!"

"That I.. That I love you.." He trailed off.

Joe moved towards the bed, he sat down beside me. His eyes never left my face. His eyes trying to read me, read my emotions. The look and desperation on his face was strangely haunting.

"Well.. Well I," I stuttered "I love you too," his face and mine broke into a smile.

Joe's hand left his lap and landed on my knee, he slowly moved it along my leg, caressing my thigh. Electricity shot through my body, my nerves stood on end. His touch was delicious, amazing.

"I want to tell people, my fans, I want people to know, and see you as my girlfriend,"

"Joe, Joe I'm not sure," So many thoughts were tumbling around inside my head. What about what Shaun had said? I love Joe so much. OMG this is actually happening. I'm his GIRLFRIEND, He loves me. but people, fans, will they hate me, what will they think?

" Joe, we.. I need to think.." I tried to finish but joe cut across me.

"Don't." With that he pushed his body onto mine, his body weight pushing me back. He lay on top of me, my back on the bed, our lips met...

I felt a tingle spreading through my body, from my lips he was passionately kissing down to my crotch and thighs where his hand still lay.

Our lips still touching Joe raised himself slightly slipping one arm behind my back and he lifted/ pushed me back so we were laying fully on the bed, his body still on top of mine.

The hand on my thigh sneaked it's way to my waist, his other hand in my hair. With his thumb Joe managed to pop the button on the waist of my jeans, undoing them. My lips parted into a grin. This was actually happening!! Joe's lips left mine and they then traveled down my neck, laying soft bite marks behind. I brought Joes lips back up to mine and I bit his lip gently as I brought us into a sitting position. We broke apart for a moment, looking deeply into each others eyes.

I reached for Joes top pulling it off and dumping it on the floor. I began to leave kisses down his torso, tracing his Vlines, I paused at his waist, Joe moaned so I continued. I pushed Joe back so he, this time, was laying down, I pulled of his jeans, joe waited for me to do the same with his boxers, I didn't. I wanted to make him wait, make him feel like I was in control. He groaned,

"Please.." his voice cracked it was husky and very suductive.

Joe sat back up and reached for my shirt. I lifted up my arms, He pulled it off like I'd done with his, yet, he left it with just my head and arms inside so that I couldn't see. I was suddenly very Conscious that I was sitting with my breasts fully exposed to him and I was momentarily blinded and unable to move my arms as they were pinned inside my tshirt.

I felt Joes warm, soft lips on my belly, they were working themselves up and towards my chest. With my eye sight gone, every touch joe made was heightened, multiplied. Suddenly the lips stopped and the hands took over. joe slid his hands under the under wiring of my bra. His hands groped at my breasts leaving them with a tingling sensation. He squeezed my nipples between his forefinger an thumb, the pain was delicate and sweet. I finally freed my hands and face and looked at Joe, he grinned, he was enjoying this..

I brought our lips back together. I let my hands leave his neck and go an a journey of their own. They went over his abbs followed his Vlines then pushed under the elastic of His boxers. Joe wined in appreciation. My heart stopped for a second, Joe was a very, very, big boy, and by the feel of it he was pretty turned on.

My hands got to work, but then I felt another pair of hands reach for my head and push it down. With Joes free hand he pushed off his underwear letting his erection spring free. I gasped.. How was I going to get all that in my mouth??

Joe lay back his hands behind his head as I pushed the tip of his penis into my mouth, my tongue circled the tip as my lips spread down his shaft going for deep throught. I brought my lips up and down, up and down, all the while my tongue was still circling The tip, Joe seemed to enjoy this as he gasped and moaned as I quickened pace.

I let my lips and teeth play with his foreskin as I undid the clasp of my bra. The straps slipped of my shoulders and I came up from Joes middle and brought my chest to his face. Joes warm hands reached for my breasts and he began to suck and play with them as I continued to handle his package. This went on for some time until Joe rolled me over and slipped of my jeans

"My turn," he grinned.