Chapter Nineteen : Tobi is a good boy

Cemetery. I don't know why I end up here every time. I wanted this time to be different. I wanted to save them, all of them.

I have sacrificed my family, another family, brother and I still can't save people I love. Why should so many people die?

"Saku-chan?" Naruto nudges me and I look at him, my eyes glassy and emotionless. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I sniffle and smile. I have never been that close with Asuma-Sensei, but when I was little, he would usually play with me. But this time, I don't cry only for Asuma, my tears are shred for Kakuzu and Hidan, too.

I have learned to love them with all of my heart and letting them go that easily... it was never supposed to happen.

"You don't seem okay." Kakashi whispers next to me, his sole eye is showing more pain than anyone can imagine. "You should rest Sakura, you shouldn't be doing half of what you are doing." He whispers again, but I shake my head. I have to stay and I will stay. They have to pay respects to one person, while I have three.

"I will stay." I murmur and look at Ino's direction, her eyes are swollen and red with tears, she is crying and I can see her silent teardrops falling down her cheeks. "I have to stay." I murmur again. If I didn't want to come back... then all three of them would be alive.

Suddenly, everything starts twisting and turning around, my vision is getting blurry and I hear strange voices in my ears. I try to concentrate on one thing, but gaining attention seems impossible. I feel strength being taken away from my legs and they start shaking. The voices in my head, the buzzing sound and swirling is getting stronger.

"S-sakura?" I make out Naruto's voice and try to look at him, but I catch no clear focus of him.

"N-Na-Ruto...?" I say miserably before everything goes dark.

***
The chilly wind is waking me up, in the middle of the night. The window is open, and I am still in the hospital. I stand up, go to the window and look at the bright full moon overlooking the village. The puffy dirty white clouds are lazily swimming around.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in irritated voice and look at the lollipop man standing behind me.

"Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi exclaims and tilts his head aside, while pushing his hands up. "Can Tobi hug cherry-chan?" Tobi asks in happy voice and starts jumping up and down. I run to him, stopping him.

"Stop!" I whisper yell at him. "This is hospital, where sick people are sleeping and trying to get better! Don't wake everyone up!" I say in frustration and shake my head. "But you didn't answer me, what are you doing here?"

"Leader-chan sent me here." Tobi says confidently and smiles. "He told me to check if you were okay!" He says again and starts jumping up and down like a five years old. "Deidara-Senpai wanted to come, too, but leader-chan didn't let him."

I pout but nod eventually. I have missed the blonde with no actual reason. Tobi looks at me, studying me carefully and not saying a word.

"You like him?" He asks me suddenly, his voice changing a bit. I look at him surprised and confused.

"What?" This is the only thing I manage to ask him. He sighs, shaking his head.

"You like Deidara-Senpai!" He yells again and I chuckle, then realizing what he said. I blush immediately and look at Tobi scared. If he noticed others noticed as well. "Don't worry, blondie - chan likes you too!" He exclaims and with these words he disappears into nothingness.