Starting with a smile Chapter 5

Dinah's POV

I'm picking up Camila every day so I decided to confront her about yesterday. I pulled up to her house and she was already outside waiting for me. She got in my car and hugged me. I hugged back and she said "Hey cheechee how are you?" "I'm good how are you?" "I'm good too", she smiled. I started the car and confronted her about everything what happened "So tell me everything what happened yesterday and why where you at Lauren's?" "Well everything started when I accidently hit Lauren with my locker door and she went to the nurse with me because I punched my locker. So we talked a bit and after the nurse bandaged my hand we went to english class. After english I went to my locken and then Rachelle came and pushed me into the lockers and Lauren started fighting with her after that I asked if we could go to her house. When we were there she taught me a few chords on the guitar and we watched frozen and the I went home" Okay this was a lot "Oh okay. Do you think Lauren wants to eat Lunch with us because she seems like a nice person and I would like to get to know her better",I said. "Yes she said that she would love to eat with us. I already asked her yesterday but we didn't ate Lunch together at school" "Okay cool", I said and at that time we arrived at school and entered it. We had all classes together till lunch. "Hey I'm going to look for Lauren, meet you guys at our table okay?", Camila said. "Okay we meet you there"

Lauren's POV

I was standing at my locken when Camila came to up to me "Hey Camz whats up?" "Hey Lolo Dinah wanted that you eat Lunch with us" "Okay come on". We went to the cafeteria and i saw Dinah sitting at a table with two other girls and waving at us. We sat down at the table and Camila introduced me to the other girls "Ok Lauren this is Ally" she said pointing at the shorter of both girls "and this is Normani", she said pointing at the other girl. "Girls this is Lauren", I gave the girls a wave. "So Lauren", Normani spoke up "how do you like our school so far?" "Well I don't like school at all but since I met Camila and now you guys I think I'm starting to like it", I turned my head to Camila and saw her blushing. "Awww", the girls said in unison. I laughed "I have to admit you guys are awesome", I said. "Oh thanks", Ally said and hugged me and I hugged back. "What class do we have next?" Camila asked. "We have to go to the gym I think", Dinah said. "Okay come on let's go we only have five minutes left", Normani said and we left for the next lesson.

In the locker room I got the opportunity to take a look at Camila's butt then I heard someone clearing their throat right next to me. I took my eyes of Camila's ass and looked up to see Ally standig there with her arms crossed over her chest. "What do you think you are looking at?", she whispered. "Uh umm..." "I'm just saying you better keep your eyes by yourself", Ally smirked at me. I took one last look at her ass and mumbled to myself "Damn that ass", I'm glad nobody heard it. "Everybody ready?" Camila asked. We all nodded and went into the gym.

For today we had to pair up and had to some climbing. I paired up with Camila and when she was half way up she turned around and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up back. She reached the top and then she lowerd herself down the rope. The last two meters she gave herself a push and I could feel somebody landing on me and myself stumbling backwards and falling to the ground. Thank god we had a mat at the ground otherwise it would hurt. Camila started laughing because she was now laying on top of me. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry is everything okay?", she asked me between laughs. "Everything is fine", I answerd now laughing too. She stood up from me and we went to the others. We left the gym together because the teacher dismissed class earlier today.

Author's note:

Here is the next Chapter. Please comment your thoughts about it and if you want you can give me some ideas for the story how it could continue. Thanks to everybody who is reading this story.