Starting with a smile Chapter 2

"Okay class today we have a new student, this is Lauren Jauregui", he said pointig at the girl. "Lauren please take a seat next to... Camila. Camila please raise your hand". I raised my hand and Lauren sat next to me. "Hey my name is Camila Cabello", I said trying to be nice. She turned her head to me and i saw the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen but the response i got was "Ah i don't care". I turned to Dinah and whispered "oh great another bitch in school". Dinah giggled and whispered back "maybe she isn't that bad give her time". "whatever", I mumbled and turned my attention back to the teacher.

Lauren's POV

Mr. Patrick said that I had to take a seat next to a girl named Camila.I looked across the room and saw a beautiful girl raising her hand. I sat next to her and she said " hey my name is Camila Cabello". I turned to the side to look at her. Oh my god she has the most stunnig eyes I've ever seen and trust me I've seen many. "Ah I don't care" is the answer i gave. Damn it I'm so stupid why can't I be nice now i won't have a chance with her. I have to make it up to her somehow.

The bell rang and everyone left the classroom. I went to look for Camila to apologize to her for being a bitch. Sadly I didn't found her and now I was walking down the hallway to my next class. The next thing I heard was a loud BANG and i found myself laying on the ground.

Camila's POV

 History was over and I was at my locker trying to open it. "stupid locker" I said to myself and I punched it and suddenly it opened and then I heard a loud BANG. I saw that I hit Lauren with my locker door. I kneeled to her " Oh my god I'm so sorry are you OK?" "Don't worry I'm OK but I think you should go to the nurse", she smiled at me. That smile gives me butterflies what the hell is wrong with me I thought but then I realized what she said and I looked at her with a confused expression and asked "why?" "Your hand is bleeding", she said pointing at my hand. I looked at it and it was actually bleeding, probably because I hit the locker. "oh yeah your right thank you". "No problem come on I'm gotta take you to the nurse", she said grabbing my not bleeding hand. There are these butterflies again but why? 

Lauren's POV 

I grabbed her other hand and it instantly gave me sparks. I've been with girls before but I've never felt sparks like this. We were sitting outside of the nurses office. Now is the time to apologize. "Look I'm sorry that I acted like a bitch earlier today", I said hoping that she would forgive me. "Don't worry everything is fine, I actually thought that you just had a bad day", she answered. "It's because this is my third school in a year so yeah", I said like it' no big thing. "Why is that?", Camila asked. "Well let's say I was not really nice to the teachers but lets not talk about this ok?". "Ok but I have one question. Do you wanna eat lunch together with me and my friends?". No need to think of an answer for that question "yes I would love to", I said. Then the nurse called Camila in her office to check on her hand while I stayed outside and waited. She came out with an bandaged hand "Is it something serious?", I asked a bit worried. "No just a few scratches and I have to rest my hand for a few days" she said. "Come on show me your schedule let's see what class you have next". I handed her my schedule and she smiled. "We have english now together we are a little bit late but we can still go to class". I smiled but I'd rather skip this class but for her I will go " Yeah sure let's go" I answered.

Author's note:                                                                                                                                                     Here is chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed it an please comment your thoughts and if you want you can give me some ideas for the story.
Thanks for reading!