Chapter 3

~Summer~

So now me and the old lady named Karla are on the way back to my house. If Karla wouldn't have found me i don't know where I would be. I hate having to think of a way to escape my bully. I hate having to think that one of these days could be my last because of my bully. 

"Sweetie we are here." Karla said to me. 

"Thank you so much Karla.." I started to sob " If you weren't there I have no idea where I would be at or if  I would even still be here." I said no full on sobbing. Karla conforted me saying " Everything will be ok just keep your head up and don't let anyone step on you."

~~~

I was now in my bed staring at the wall thinking how mest up my life was. When i walked in the door my mom wasn't even here. She didn't even know that i was in an ally for the night because i found a note saying.

Summer, 

Im out with friend for the weekend. 

Do you know what was the worst part. It was now 11:30pm  and my mom was nowhere to be seen. She didnt even tell me "Love you" or "Be safe." I guess i was really a loner. Not even my mom wanted to be with me. And now tommorow I have to go through Harrry beating me up. Why is my life so messed up? Why cant I be normal. 

~~~

I was now at school. I was at my usual place a corner near the stairs. I would sit there everyday with my head  in my books praying Harry wouldn't pass by. Just when I was about to get up someone come and pushes me down the stairs. I yell for help but no one come. Not even a damn teacher comes. I think to myself "Wow im pretty pathetic."

I get up just to fall down again. I get up one more time, and start to limp to class. I go in late and the teacher looks at me weird and asks me why im late. 

"Im late because I triped and fell so I had to gather all my things." I told the teacher, Mr. Gates. He is one of the meanest teachers so he gave me detention for being late. Awsome, one more problem in my life. Hint note the sarcam. 

So school was like any other day. Get teasesd, get thrown food, and fall here and there. So now i was heading home when someone came and dragged me in the ally. And when I say someone i mean Harry. He pushed me one the floor. He kicked me and punched me. Through the whole thing I was thinking. I was thinking about Harry and I switching places. How would he feel if someone came and bullied him everyday. How it would hurt him to feel like a piece of trash. And how i would feel good for once in my life. 

" Why didn't you tell someone that i threw you on the road?" The curly headed boy asked me. I didn't say anything, and like always I had made a mistake. 

"Say something!" he yeled. 

"B-be-because i didnt want you to get in trouble." I said studdering. 

"Hahaha!" he laughed coldly.

"You are still not off the hook because you didnt tell on me." he said. Then he kicked me 4 times then left off running. What did I do to deserve this I asked my self, for the hundreth time. 

I was walking now, still thinking about what happen everyday. And when I saw EVERY DAY I mean EVERY DAY. On the weekends on holidays everyday he will come and find me and beat the crap out of me. 

I reached my house and walked in and something felt wrong so I called my mom but no answer. I went looking for her but didnt find her. She must be at her friends house still getting drunk. So I didnt bother to call. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter longest chapter yet. There will be longer chapters though. Thanks for reading. Comment and follow!!

-H