Chapter 19

~~SUMMER~~

Was this it? Was this how I'm going to die? All my life all I wanted was for someone to notice me, for someone to tell me they love me. I have gone through too much and I was not going to let this be the way I die.

I think to myself for a minute. Am I being overly dramatic. If I do what this person wants would he let me go?

No Summer do not think that! You will not let some creepy old man take advantage of you! You are a strong young women. You will get out of this.

Finally being able to open my eyes I see that I am in a trunk of a car. I look around and try to find a whole. One to be able to breath out of and two, so I can take a look at this fucking bastard. When I get out of this car I am going to let all hell break loose.

Ok Summer game plan. When he stops this car I will start scre-... I cut my thoughts off. Thats a horrible idea he might just knock me out again. Ok new game plan, once he stops the car and opens the trunk I will comply with him and do as he says. Then I will catch him at surprise and make a run for it.

I am so dying today.

I know non of these plans sound good, but I can't think of anything else. I am so desperately wanting to get out of here. My legs and arms are getting numb from what seems to be a rope that has my legs and arms tied together. I look around an-...

Why the fuck can I hear sirens following us can it be that they are chasing us.

~~HARRY~~

"You guys have to help me he has my girlfriend." I told the cops trying to hold back my tears.

"Put your hands up in the air now!", the cop yelled at me. Why the fuck was he yelling at me when the other guy was the bad one.

"Hands in the air now!"

I raised my hands not wanting any trouble.

"You are under arrest for violently assaulting that man! We are taking you to the station, and there you will be questioned. Do you understand?"

I nod my head. I want to scream and tell this police officer off but I know if I do that will only get me in more trouble.

All I can think about is Summer and if she's ok. I know she can stand her ground but that man just looked sick. I hope she's okay.

We get to the station and they questioned me for what seemed like hours.

"What were you doing?"

"Why were you out alone?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Do you feel bad?"

"What was your end goal?"

I answered all these questions and told them about Summer. They still thought I was just trying to get out of my "pickle" as they said. I finally told them to look at my phone and there they saw a picture of her, and they miraculously believed me.

"Please sir, please find her. I need her here with me to know that she is safe." When those words left my mouth I instantly felt guilty once again. I know Ive done some messed up things to her but I honestly think I am in love. I know I have not been the best but once she told me her story I saw her differently. I know its cliche to say but its true.

~~SUMMER~~

Please be for us.. please be for us..

And with my luck I hear the sirens passing us and getting fainter and fainter. Why did I have to leave. I did this to myself. Well I literally can't do anything but wait until the car stops.

~~HARRY~~

They finally let me go and they went to go search for her. I trailed behind but went the opposite direction. The cops didn't see where he went but I sort of did. I am driving and trying to think of possibly where to go. I just continue straight and hope for the best.

~~SUMMER~~

We stoped its been a good 15 minutes that we had been driving. I hear so many other people and thats when I put all the context clues together and realized that we were at a gas station. I am just praying that someone finds something suspicious and comes over here.

I can't shake the thought of wishing Harry would come and save me. I want him to help me, but I know I shouldn't want him here. He is the reason I am in this situation. Him and his bullshit are the reason I am lying in a trunk of an old creepy guys car.

All though I hate Harry I still can't get him out of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO... its almost been a full year since I have updated this book. I was contemplating coming back on here and writing again. I came back on here because it has been a bit rough for me the couple of last weeks. I then remembered that I felt so much better when I wrote. But anyways here is an update and I hope you guys like it. Thank y'all so much for reading and I am cur renting already working on chapter 20. Hope y'all like it. Until next time..

-H