CHAPTER 15

~SUMMER~

  I was not sure if I was ready but I am going to do it.

"OK, Harry just promise me one thing, before I tell you." I said looking up into his green eyes.

"Yeah, anything."

"Please don't speak. You can talk when I'm done telling you my story."

"Sure."

"Ok, when I was younger, I was outgoing, I was fun, I was bubbly. I loved being with my friends and talking all night long. I actually remember this one time, we stayed up so late my mother called the police, because she was worried, but we had just lost track of time. My problems came on later. My friends started getting popular. They had beautiful blonde long hair, the wore cute crop tops with skirts. While I had my short brown hair, always in a bun, with jeans and a T-shirt. Anyways they slowly started to drift away from me, then it was just me. I had no more friends, I had nobody to sit at lunch with, I had nobody to talk about the latest gossip with." I paused for a moment to look straight into Harry's eyes. They looked watery but I continued.

"I then started to believe that something was wrong with me. I would look at myself in the mirror for hours, trying to figure out what was wrong with me. This took such a big impact in my life. I then came to a conclusion that, it wasn't just my face it was my personality, it was my body. So, then I started to wear make up, put on those small skirts all the girls wore, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't fake it. Then things took a turn for the worse. They started to bully me. They called me really bad names. They hurt me mentally and physically. The guys would take me out to the back and beat me up. They would hurt me so bad I wouldn't wake up till the next day. Oh, and you might say what about your parents weren't they worried. No, they weren't they were to busy getting drunk." I had to pause again. I felt the tears coming down, but I fought through them and continued. 

"So when I would wake up they girls would usually be there by now, and of course they had a camera with them and they would film me. Every time this would happen we would go through the same routine. I was so fed up with everything and so I started cutting. It was my escape, it was the rush I need to feel. To top all of this my parents were always fight and getting drunk. So it would be just as bad at home. Then one day this kid came up to me and I thought he was going to be kind and be my only friend. So I was genuinely happy to see him. Oh, but wait, I was so wrong, he came up to me with a smile and pushed me to the floor, and started to kick me. He kept telling me that i was a stupid little girl that needed to die. Wait, but then fun doesn't stop there, he did that everyday." I stopped again and looked at him. His head was down tears rolling down his face.

"Does that ring a bell? That kid put me through hell and I don't know why. You see Harry, you hurt me so much, that my cutting got worse!" I yelled this time, and he just sat there with his hands covering his face. 

"Well thats my story Harry. You wanted to know it so there you go." He didn't reply.

"IM DONE!" I yelled again. Harry lifted his head up. His eyes were big, puffy, and red. The tear stains were all over his cheeks, and he continued to cry. 

"Summer..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK!!!!

AHH, IT FEELS SO GOOD TO WRITE AGAIN. I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR OVER EIGHT MONTHS. I HONESTLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AND I NEVER HAD THE TIME TO. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. I AM SORRY IF THIS IS CRAPPY IT IS CURRENTLY 10:51 WHILE I AM WRITING THIS. COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME AND PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. 

 UNTIL NEXT TIME H.