Chapter 8

~~HARRY~~

Beeeeeeppp..

That was the sound I heard when my heart broke. I ran out side. I was screaming by now. 

"Please, Please someone help me she is dying." I yelled. 

" I am on my way. Let's hurry." The doctor said we ran to the room. She was pale and cold. The doctor put a machine on her and nothing. She didn't respone. 

"Harry im sorry... She is gone." He whispered to me. I was on the floor I broke down. I started yelling and throwing things everywhere. I had finally calmed down and went to talk to her. 

"Summer I know its to late now but, I love you, im sorry it took me for you to die to realise this but I do love you with all my heart. Please come back to me please. Im sorry for everything ive ever done, but I promise if you some back to me it will all be different." I cried to her.

Then I did something I thought id never do. I leaned down and kissed her. I pulled away and put her hand on my heart. 

"Please, come back." I whispered. I kneeled down and started crying, but then my crying was interupted by the heart moniter coming on. 

Beep, Beep, Beep.

I rushed out to find the doctor. I come and pull him into the room.

"Look doctor its a miracle!" I said. He looked confused.

"Harry, how did this happen?" He asked me.

"Well I came and I started to talk to her... then I kissed her, then the heart monitor came back on." I said.

"Harry do you know what you did?" He asked me and I nodded, no. 

"You saved her life!" He exclaimed.

"How?" I asked very confused.

"With that kiss. She felt something and she came back alive, because of you Harry." He told me. Wow, I Harry Styles actually saved someone's life. 

"Well, will she wake up now?" I asked he went to her and checked her. 

"Yeah, she should wake up in the next 24 hours." He told me. 

"Ok thank you very much." I said. 

"No, Harry thank you for saving her." He replied. 

13 hours later...

I heard someone moving but I didnt wake up. But then something had fallen to the floor and that scared the crap out of me. So, I shoot of my chair and saw Summer awake. She had a water bottle that was now empty because she dropped it, then she said.

"Opps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter. Ahh she is awake. Sorry i havent updated in a while. I had writers block. I couldn't think of anything so here is this chapter.

Comment, Like , and follow.

                                                                   -H