Chapter 10

He runs his rough fingers down my body to his length and painfully forces his way inside my folds. I cry out for help but he silences me with his other calloused hand.

I feel him press himself fully inside me. He keeps thrusting aggressively in and out, over and over again.

I never went further with anyone than just a couple of minutes ago with Lana. I don't know how this should feel, but I hope it's not this. This hurts so much. I want to leave, I want to scream, I want to cry but I know that anything will only result in Fred punching me again so it hurts even more. I can't believe this is happening nor that only a couple minutes ago, I was in Lana's arms feeling safe.

I decide I will never ever be able to feel that same thing again. I try so hard not to think about what I am feeling, seeing and hearing. His moaning is just gross and all I want to do is escape. It hurts, tears are still running down my face and I just... I don't know...

He speeds up to a point where I feel like my vagina is going to burn off. I am relieved when Fred removes himself from me and gets off of my body after he released himself inside me without a care.

Lana entered the room while Fred came inside me. I stand up and try to escape the room. I see some people stand behind Lana but I only see her concerned and terrified face. I cover my body with my hands and make my way to the bathroom, legs shaking and teeth chattering with fear.

It's over... It's over... I keep telling myself to gain some comfort. 

Note: thanks to sabrienaa-x and SusanWonders for the help writing this difficult part