Chapter 33

"You're good", Lana says, still trying to catch her breath. 

"I had no idea what I was doing, you're my first", I say deliberately not making eye contact. 

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed... I really love you, you know." 

"I love you too..." 

"Now let me take care of you, my love" 

"If you insist, darling...", I say, shyly looking at her with a small grin. 

Lana laughs, gently rubbing my back. "Now let us get you out of that bra...", she says, undoing the clasp on my bra. I pull it off at the back. She flips us over and pulls my boxers off. I'm glad I'm not wearing Hello Kitty on my body anymore. 

I crawl up to the head of the bed to be able to look at her over my belly. Lana throws my underwear on the floor and crawls toward me. She kisses me and puts her hands on my belly and rubs it gently. The little one kicks at her hands as we continue kissing passionately. She slowly moves her hands to my boobs. As our lips part, we catch our breath as we look in each other's eyes. Lana's face gets that wonderful grin on her face as she moves down my body. She kisses a trail down to my core. I feel how turned on I am. It's unbelievable. 

Lana teases me by kissing my inner thighs. I put my hand in her dark hair. I think of guiding her closer to where I need her, but I decide otherwise. I let her work her own magic. I almost feel like I am about to lose my mind. Lana finally reaches my clit and starts licking me. It feels amazing. If perfection existed, this would be it. My breath hitches which makes Lana smile. I can't describe the feeling of her laughter to my core. She sucks my clit in her mouth and flicks her tongue on it. Before I know it, she pushes a finger inside me. That makes me grab a fistful of hair and hang on to it for dear life. 

Her finger thrusts in and out of me a couple of times before adding another finger. I moan loudly, begging her to continue. Squirming under her touch, I feel my body tense. My heart races and continuously skips a couple of beats. 

"Lana, please", I shout before I completely lose control of my body. I have the most awesome orgasm you could imagine. 

"I fucking love you", I say trying to catch my breath. 

"I love you too", she answers, pushing a stray hair behind my ear and kissing me slowly.